Chapter Six: Jealousy

Y/n stretched his arms as he leaned back in his chair.

"That was way too much work."

"You're the one who wanted to complete all of next week's homework load in one sitting."

Minju checked her phone, "It's already late."

Y/n snapped his neck towards the clock in his room.

"Really?! What about our five stack?"

"We can play later."

"That's true. How long did you guys play till after I got off?"

"I got off like five games after you did, and then the rest kept playing till well after sunrise."

"Classic."

"I wouldn't be surprised if they were still waking up."

"They played that late?"

"Yeah, when I woke up to get some water, they were still playing."

"Holy."

"That's what I'm saying."

Minju yawned, "Oppa..."

"Hm?"

"Can I stay here tonight?"

"Why?"

"I don't want to walk home in the dark."

Y/n peered out his window, noticing the sun had almost set.

"Yeah, I'll let my parents know that you're staying over. You're going to have to use another guest bedroom though. The one you normally use is currently occupied."

"Okay."

A few minutes later, Chaewon walked into the room, knocking on the open door.

"Mr. Kim."

"Hm?"

"Dinner is ready."

"Okay, I'll be down shortly."

Y/n turned to the girl sitting on his bed.

"You should head down."

"Alright."

Minju and Chaewon walked out of the room as Y/n began to put his belongings back into his backpack.

As Minju walked down the stairs, she eyed the girl below her.

She slept with Oppa last night...

Once at the base of the stairs, Minju straightened her back in an attempt to make herself seem taller than the radish next to her.

It's no use... We're the same height.

In the dining room, Mr. and Mrs. Kim could be seen sitting in their respective seats. 

"Oh, Minju! You're still here for dinner! Are you getting picked up by your parents later?"

"Is it okay if I stayed the night? My parents are working tonight, and I don't want to walk home."

Mrs. Kim smiled, "Of course!"

Much to Minju's contempt, while she conversed with Mrs. Kim, Chaewon had sat in the seat right next to Y/n's. The seat she would normally take whenever she ate with the Kims.

She takes my room, and then my seat? What's next? My man?

With an inaudible sigh, Minju sat in another seat. One that wasn't as close to Y/n's as she would like it to be.