Chapter Eighteen: Contrast

Chaewon awoke on top of Y/n's chest, feeling more refreshed than she had ever in the past few days.

I hate that I have to rely on him.

Chaewon looked around the dark room, sighing as she closed her eyes once more.

What time is it...

The radish girl reached for Y/n's phone on his night stand, taking a quick glimpse at the time.

Ugh... He has his lock screen as Minju... It's almost time for dinner though.

Chaewon rested her eyes, opting to enjoy her comfortable rest as long as she could before she inevitably had to move. A sudden pain in her neck caused Chaewon to slide down onto the bed, keeping contact with Y/n.

Ugh... How much longer do I have to be in pain? This is quite literally a pain in the neck.

A few minutes later a maid walked in, peeking into the room.

"Mr. Kim? Ms. Chaewon? Dinner is ready."

Chaewon slowly sat up, supporting her neck with a hand.

"Okay. Thank you."

Chaewon waited for the maid to leave before shaking Y/n's still sleeping body.

"Mr. Kim..."

No response.

"Mr. Kim..."

Chaewon shook Y/n once more.

"ₘₘₘ..."

Y/n wrapped his arms around Chaewon's body, pulling her to his body.

"AH-"

Chaewon hissed as Y/n jolted her neck, leaving her writhing in pain. In the midst of her lightly rubbing her neck in hopes of appeasing the pain, Chaewon focused her attention on Y/n who appeared to be mumbling.

"Minju... Please come back..."

Chaewon shook her head, closing and opening her eyes. Irritation flooded the radish girl as images of Y/n kissing her resurfaced.

"Get..."

Chaewon began to push on Y/n's chest, keeping her neck as stiff as she could.

"Away from... Me!!"

Chaewon freed herself from Y/n's grasp, panting as she tried to regain her breath. Once stable again, Chaewon glared at the sleeping Y/n.

Piece of shit playboy.

With the risk of a servant walking back into the room keeping her from doing anything violent, Chaewon grabbed a pillow, sliding out of bed.

Wake. UP. 

The radish girl slammed the soft object onto Y/n's face with all of her might, causing Y/n to shoot upwards, looking around the room.

"What?! What happened?"

"I couldn't wake you up, so I hit you with a pillow."

"Ah..."

Y/n rubbed his face.

"Ah- I'm sorry! Did it hurt?!"

"Yeah... You're really strong... that kind of hurt."

Good.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Kim! I won't do it again."

Y/n chuckled.

"It's fine. What time is it?"