Chapter Ten: Winter

"Minjeong ssi..."

"You can call me 'Winter," Minjeong cooed.

Chills shot down Y/n's spine as Minjeong slid her fingers down his chest. Their gazes connected, forming a delicate thread between their eyes that tugged the two students closer.

"How does this feel, Mr. Kim?"

Her hot, needy breath flushed through his ear, forcing the man upright. He slid out of his bed, stepping out of the room before returning with a maid outfit.

"Put this on," Y/n ordered.

"Oh?" Minjeong smirked, "Is this what you're into?"

Y/n watched the woman strip down to her underwear before donning Chaewon's outfit. He stared in awe as her silhouette, in the dim light, matched his maid's to-the-T. Her height, the curves of her chest and hips; even the gentleness of her voice resembled his beloved radish.

Before any superfluous thoughts could crawl down to his head, Y/n pulled Minjeong to his side, tugging at her waist.

"Mr. Kim... We can't do this..."

Y/n ran his free hand underneath Minjeong's dress, and along her soft thigh, grinning as she whimpered. The gentle floral scent of her skin, brushed against Y/n's nose, and her silky voice massaged his brain.

"Have you have your first kiss before?"

Minjeong turned her head toward the man. Her wide eyes reflected her intrigue in the dim moonlight. Slowly, she leaned toward Y/n, inviting him for a kiss.

Their soft and gentle kiss sealed the night with a rosy haze. Petals of pink bliss fluttered between the two, pulling them closer and closer—until the lights flicked on.

"Mr. Ki- Y/n?? Is that my dress?!"

Y/n's breath hitched. He pulled away, darting his gaze toward the winded radish.

Minjeong pulled away, panting lightly. "Who is she, Mr. Kim?"

Chaewon covered her mouth with her hand. She leaned against the doorframe, closing her eyes as she tried her best to suppress the urge to throw up. "Oh my god..."

She straightened her posture, taking one last glance. "Is this what you've really wanted? Is this your fantasy?!"

"Wait," Y/n extended his hand, "Chae-"

"SHUT UP. DON'T TALK TO ME AGAIN."

Chaewon stormed off, slamming every door she could, leaving Y/n in silence. Cautiously, Minjeong turned to Y/n, pressing against her glossy lips with the tips of her fingers.

"Was that your girlfriend...?"

"No," Y/n sighed. "She's my roommate."

"That didn't seem like the reaction of just a roommate," Minjeong remarked.

Y/n nested his face in his hands, sighing heavily. He drowned in the momentary silence, cursing at the conflicting urge to talk to his faux maid.

"She was my actual maid," Y/n replied.

Minjeong's eyes widened, "Was?"

"I don't know..."

How did I mess up this bad...

"Are you sure you want to go to a party?" Y/n questioned.

"We're already a few weeks into school!" Chaewon smiled. "Let's live a little~"

Y/n scanned Chaewon's outfit, crossing his arms, "What about your studies?"

"I can study when I get home," Chaewon dismissed. She adjusted her tan, fleece top, pulling at the black miniskirt hugging her waist, "Why don't you come with?"