Chapter Twenty-Six: Mistake 🔞

Gaeul snuck into Y/n's room, gently closing the door behind herself. She paid no mind to the mess in the living room, instead setting her sights on her master. She caught her breath, gripping the object in her hand. Slowly, she slipped into his bed.

"Mr. Kim..."

As she hoped, Y/n remained asleep through her best efforts to wake him. Her heart pounded in her head like a drum, and an exhilarating rush filled the maid as she pulled Y/n's pants to his ankles.

A layer of saliva coated Gaeul's lips while she dipped underneath the blanket. She started off with simple licks to get him up before taking his length into her mouth. Her shoulders rose and her throat closed as his tip hit the roof of her mouth.

The maid quickly pulled away, taking Y/n's length into her hands.

He's bigger than I thought he'd be. Way girthier too...

Once more, Gaeul wrapped her lips around Y/n's dick. She played around, sucking, licking, bobbing, and pushing it against her cheeks. With her curiosity sated, and her lust roaring in her core, she took on the task of taking in his length.

Slowly, inch by inch, Gaeul pushed Y/n's length deeper into her mouth. Her fingers crept to her clit while she gagged over and over again. Though her head ached, she managed to kiss her master's tip against the back of her throat.

With her goal achieved, only one more thing remained in her mind. She ramped up her speed, both in fingering herself as well as her blowjob. The wet sounds of Y/n's dick sloshing in her mouth fueled her lust, leading her to press her dildo against her folds.

Loud, but dampened moans filled Y/n's room as Gaeul drowned in her pleasure. She imagined a second Y/n behind her, pounding his hips against her skin while she blew the first. Pressure built in Gaeul's head. She pressed Y/n's dick against her cheek. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and her head grew dizzy as she came.

Slowly, she rid through her high, pressing Y/n shaft against her cheek. With lust still swirling her her head, Gaeul licked from the base of Y/n's cock to its tip before blowing him again. Once she felt his shaft stiffen, she pumped the remaining length she couldn't take in.

Like a geyser of pleasure, cum poured into Gaeul's mouth. She felt Y/n's dick throb against her tongue, and sucked and sucked until she was sure he was done. Her face contorted with a layer of disgust as the overwhelming combination of warmth, bitter and salty flavors hit her taste buds.

It tastes like chlorine...

Gaeul played with the fluid in her mouth before gulping. She raised her head, panting. Beads of sweat clung to her forehead, and Y/n's blanket rolled down her back. Like a switch flipped in her head, the moment she wiped her mouth, everything snapped.

Y/n laid on his back, fast asleep. His pants dropped to his ankles, but his shirt still clung to his chest. Gaeul straddled on his legs with the man's seed in her body, yet she still wore her clothes. Not a single word had been exchanged between the two, nor did Y/n even know she was there.

A heavy miasma of regret settled in the room, suffocating Gaeul. She gagged harder than she ever did on Y/n, and her stomach clawed at its cage.

"What have I done..."

Y/n groaned, clutching his head. He reeled in the bright sunlight as it set his burdens back on his shoulders. After gathering himself, Y/n stumbled into the living room, but the maid that greeted him was not Gaeul.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim," Chaewon smiled.

She stepped into the kitchen, sipping what Y/n assumed to be soup from a ladle before making her way in front of him. A simple bow he hadn't seen from her in a while brought his attention to her dress.