Chapter Nineteen: Visitors

Minju stared at the presents brought to her, smiling towards Y/n. This cheerful smile quickly faded away as Minju looked at Chaewon who stood at the door.

Chaewon sighed, stepping forward.

"I want to apologize for what happened at the hospital."

Y/n turned around, confusion plastered across his face.

"What happened at the hospital?"

Minju waved her hands in front of her.

"No! No! You don't need to apologize. I should apologize myself. We shouldn't have gone there."

Chaewon shook her head.

"It wasn't your fault. I also apologized to Chaeyoung ssi earlier and would feel bad if I didn't apologize to you as well since neither of you did anything wrong."

Y/n blinked, "You apologized to Chaeyoung?"

Chaewon nodded, "While you weren't paying attention one day, I apologized to her. She shared the same reaction as the one going on right now."

Minju sighed, "I definitely did something wrong, and you know that. Can we move past that? I was completely wrong for acting like that towards you."

Chaewon smiled, "Of course."

Y/n's perplexed face caught the attention of the two girls.

"Don't worry about it, Oppa," Minju reassured, "It's in the past."

Chaewon nodded.

At least Chaeyoung and Minju are kind. Wooyeon probably is too... I don't know about Jimin... He knows who I am, yet he doesn't act on it. I should ask him about it.

Chaewon tugged on Y/n's sleeve, grabbing his attention.

"Can we visit Jimin ssi?"

"Visit him? But Chaeyoung said she's going to visit him."

"I wanted to ask him a question."

"About him knowing you like mint choco? He's just good at reading people like that."

"I have other questions for him."

"Oh, okay. We can check up on him, but if he's skipping school, I don't know if he's in the mood to, or able to answer questions."

"It's worth a try."

"Alright."

Y/n hugged Minju once more before walking with Chaewon off the premises. The quick walk to Jimin's house remained silent. Their destination, on the other hand, surprised Chaewon.

His house is so small, and looks kind of worn down...

Y/n knocked on the door, finding Yuri opening a few moments later.

"Oppa!! Chaeyoung unnie is already inside. Did you come to check up on Jimin oppa too?"

"Yeah. Is he here?"

"Oppa... I just said Chaeyoung unnie is here..."

"Right... Can we come in?"

"Of course! Mom's going to be happy to hear you visited!"

Y/n smiled as he stepped in, patting Yuri's head.

"Is she home?"

"Sadly not, she told me she has to work overtime today..."

Y/n frowned.

"I'm going to stop by with a load of groceries later today, okay?"

"Wait- Mom's going to get mad at me for letting us take it. You know she doesn't want to be a burden to your guys' family. Especially with everything you've done for Jimin oppa."