Chapter Thirty Nine: Dirty Swine

Y/n's gritted his teeth, setting his phone down on the bathroom counter. By the second the boy's thoughts turned dirtier and dirtier, morphing from the kiss scene prior to running his hands along Chaewon's body. He feared if he were to continue, his thoughts would increase in intensity, yet he felt the urge to release his tension.

Like a hawk swooping down to strike in a fraction of a second, Y/n envisioned Chaewon's hand wrapped around him, slowly pumping, sending him closer to his edge.

STOP!!!

Y/n hated this. He wanted to isolate himself from Chaewon once more, but he worried it would hurt their relationship in one way or another. As if the spacious bathroom condensed, Y/n felt confined to a small cramped space. The entire mansion felt like a small cardboard box with no one inside but him.

Scenes flashed before Y/n, somewhat reflecting the material in front of him. The radish girl biting her lip as he ran his hand down her torso, a light moan escaping her delicate lips as she breathed his name. A tantalizing image of Chaewon's nude body laying on his bed burned itself into the back of Y/n's eyes. Moonlight penetrated the room, softly caressing Chaewon's round, petite, breasts. Her milky white skin called out like a blank canvas to an artist. With a lustful gaze, Chaewon bored holes into Y/n, reaching her arms out to him.

"Y/n..."

Y/n grunted as he hit a sensitive spot. Suddenly, the scenery changed. Chaewon hugged Y/n's body tight, nails digging deep into his back as she moaned his name. The idea of Chaewon saying Y/n's name felt good. Like uncharted territory to a pilgrim, Y/n wanted it.

Y/n huffed as his toes curled. The image of Chaewon's head below him appeared.

"Just this one time, Mr. Kim."

Before his thoughts could go on, Y/n reached his peak causing his core to clench. Chaewon's bobbing head sent Y/n through an agonizingly pleasurable climax.

"Ch-Chaewon..."

Now somewhat clear of the heavy feeling on his chest, Y/n sighed.

What have I done...

"Mr. Kim are you okay in there? You sounded like you were in pain."

Y/n jolted in his spot, frantically cleaning himself, "Y-Yeah!"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm fine!"

Y/n flushed the toilet, washing his hands before opening the door to see a worried radish maid in front of him. The white shirt hung loosely around her body, leaving the shape up to the imagination. Though nothing prodded, Y/n knew Chaewon wasn't wearing a bra, sending blood rushing to Y/n's head.

"Did I wake you?"

"Eung. I thought you hurt yourself."

Y/n shook his head, "It was nothing."

Wanting to get himself further away of the situation, Y/n attempted to walk past Chaewon, only to stop when she grabbed his hand, sending pricks up his arm, neck and to the top of his head.

"What was going on in there?"

Her eyes told Y/n she knew nothing, but her tone accused him of heinous acts.

"Just the usual business."

Chaewon peered through the side of her eyes with an unconvinced look before letting go.

"I see."

The two eventually reentered Y/n's bed reassuming the same distance. This distance burned Y/n from the inside as it not only fueled his loneliness, but he also felt the same discomfort from when he tried to sort out his feelings with Minju.