Chapter Thirty: The Truth

Tranquility filled the room as Y/n laid in his bed. Nothing could interrupt the boy's peace. Except for Chaewon. Unbeknownst to Y/n, Chaewon entered the room, sliding into bed before snuggling up next to the boy. As he dozed off, Y/n occasionally woke up.

"Min..."

Y/n wrapped his arms around the radish girl, pulling her closer and closer.

"I'm sorry..."

Though she couldn't hear what he was saying, Chaewon pressed her head against Y/n's chest.

Mr. Kim...

The pair dozed off, embracing the tranquil atmosphere with their being. A few minutes later, Yena walked into the room.

"Ms. Chaewon, oh-"

The maid stared at the pair underneath the blankets. They almost looked like a couple. In fact, had Yena not known Y/n was already in a relationship, she'd think the two were dating. With the knowledge she had, Yena felt a disconcerting pain in her chest.

What about Ms. Kim?

Yena frowned as she stood still in the middle of the room. She didn't want to disturb the two sleeping students, but she felt that what she was watching was wrong.

I have to.

Yena approached the bed with a heavy heart. The maid gulped before raising her voice, "Ms. Chaewon..."

The pair stirred in place, prompting the maid to try once more.

"Ms. Chaewon."

"Hm..."

"Do you want to help us with dinner?"

Chaewon shifted in place, nodding, "I'll be down soon."

"Okay."

Yena turned around somewhat relieved by her actions.

Chaewon took a deep breath, nuzzling her face against Y/n's chest.

This is so nice...

Y/n squeezed the smaller girl, opening his eyes slowly. The soft afternoon light illuminated the room, giving Y/n a painless display of Chaewon's peaceful face.

She's so...

Without thinking, Y/n placed his hands underneath Chaewon's arms, leveling her face with his. The boy curiously stared at his maid, almost entranced by her unique beauty. Contrasting to Minju's sharper features, Chaewon brought a soft attractiveness. Her rounder face and flatter nose felt new to Y/n. Even the shape of the radish girl's eyes and lips felt magnetizing. Every second he stared at the girl's features felt like an eternity.

If only...

A few seconds later, Chaewon opened her eyes, striking a chord in Y/n's heart.

"Good morning..."

Y/n's breath hitched. Many of times has he woken up next to Chaewon, but not once did he feel this way.

"G-Good morning."

"Did you have fun on your date?"

"Yeah."

Chaewon smiled, "That's good to hear."

As she lowered herself once more, snuggling into Y/n's embrace, Y/n couldn't help but smile.

"Didn't you have to go down to cook dinner?"

"I don't want to."

Y/n's eyes widened, "You don't?"

"It's warm here."