Chapter Twenty-Five: Bullies

After enjoying their cake the couple walked towards the nearest bus stop. As they walked, Minju took Y/n's hand, smiling.

"What's up?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to hold your hand."

Y/n chuckled, "That's cute."

"W-What?"

"Nothing." 

The two continued walking while conversing until the distinct sound of a punch connecting stopped Y/n in his tracks.

Confused, Minju stopped as well, "What's wrong?"

"Did you hear that?"

"No?"

Y/n looked around, straining his ears until he laid eyes on an alleyway where one boy around Y/n's age could be seen relentlessly punching a smaller boy.

He looks like-

Y/n let go of Minju's hand, rushing towards the two.

"This is for-"

"Ya! Park Jimin!!"

The boy ceased his attack, looking up.

"Y/n?"

"What the hell are you doing?! This kid looks like he's a middle schooler."

"And? What's your point?"

"What the fuck are you doing beating up a middle schooler?"

"Can you mind your own business?"

"Absolutely the fuck not! This is nothing like you. What's been up with you recently?"

"Nothing!"

"Don't give me that shit. There's something going on. At least tell me why you're attacking this kid."

Jimin punched the kid once more, knocking him out.

"This little shit was one of Yuri's bullies."

"Yuri's bullies?"

"Yeah. I don't want to talk about it anymore. It pisses me off just thinking about it."

"Is she okay?"

"What the fuck did I just say? If you want to know, then go to my house for fuck's sake. Jesus..."

Y/n glanced at Minju before rushing out of the secluded area. Worry spread through Y/n as he thought about what could have been done to drive Jimin past his breaking point. Before he knew it, Y/n found himself in front of the park. Behind him stood an out of breath Minju.

"Ya... You followed me?"

"How... could I not... I... have... nowhere else to go..."

"Oh... Right. Sorry."

Y/n shook his thoughts off, turning to the park residence. As he stared at the door, a thought occurred in the boy's mind. Not heeding his better judgment, Y/n pressed down on the lever of the handle, pushing forward.

It's unlocked.

Shaking his thoughts once more,  Y/n took off his shoes before rushing into Yuri's room.

"Yuri ah-"

Y/n's eyes widened at the sight of the precious girl crying on her bed.

"Ya, it's okay. I'm here."

Y/n approached the girl with his arms out. As he wrapped his arms around the girl, Y/n felt himself lose balance from the sudden jolt against his chest. Surprised, Y/n looked up.