Chapter Twenty-Four: Date

Minju let out a low sigh in Y/n's arms. The two were alone in bed, yet nothing felt right for the young girl. Whenever she would think about Y/n and Chaewon being so close, all motivation inside the girl would cease. Disheartened, Minju found her mind absent. A persisting discomfort permeated throughout Minju's body. Despite not watching the time, Minju felt each second pass, only adding to her grueling situation.

Maybe staying overnight was a bad idea...

"Hey, Oppa?"

"Hm?"

"Do you and Chaewon always sleep together?"

"Kind of? Most of the time she kind of just walks in and slides into bed and then we fall asleep."

"How frequent is this?"

"Basically every day? She kind of just sleeps here. I remember she didn't when she just got out of the hospital, and every now and then. I kind of stopped keeping track of when we sleep next to each other or not."

"Oh."

"Why do you ask?"

"I just find it odd how close you two are."

"How so?"

"I don't know. It just feels weird that you two are so close despite knowing each other for less than a month."

"That makes sense."

"I guess it's just cause you're so friendly, Oppa."

"Probably. I did let Chaewon sleep next to me initially."

"I'm glad you're still kind to everyone."

Y/n nodded.

Surprisingly for Minju, the rest of the day flew by with her going to bed before she knew it. As she laid in Y/n's arms, Minju felt a sense of comfort and wholeness, a familiar feeling she longed for the entire day. Right before she could fall asleep happily in Y/n's arms, Minju felt a weight on the other side of the bed.

There she is...

Minju sighed, pursing her lips.

At least both of Oppa's arms are around me this time.

Y/n tensed as Chaewon wrapped her arms around his back.

This is a little awkward...

Shrugging the awkwardness off, Y/n eventually fell asleep. Throughout the night, Y/n found himself regularly waking up to shifts in the bed. Each time only increasing his confusion. In the end, Y/n would only shrug off the source of his consciousness, opting to go back to sleep. The next day, Y/n slid out of bed with both girls gone.

Huh... They're gone.

Y/n walked down the stairs to see Chaewon sitting down at the dining table awaiting her food with heavy eyes.

I guess Min's still upstairs.

Y/n walked back up the stairs to perform his morning routine before returning to the first floor. Surrounding his usual spot sat the two beauties. Breakfast remained relatively quiet as Mrs. Kim conversed with Minju and Chaewon while the two men ate. In contrast, Y/n found himself included for a majority of the walk to school.

"Oppa, did you do your homework for sixth period?"

"Ah shit..."

"It's okay, I can give you the answers."

"Oh, thank you, Min. I really appreciate it."

Minju smiled, "Of course."

Minju looked over to the other girl present, "Did you do yours?"