Chapter Twenty-One: Official

Y/n knocked on Minju's door, entering.

"Heyo."

"Took ya long enough."

"Ya. I got here as fast as I could."

Minju giggled, "I know."

The foxy girl tapped the space beside her with her hand.

"Come lay down."

"Okay."

Y/n closed the door behind him, walking towards the opposite side of Minju's bed where we would slide in comfortably.

"Woah... Your bed is comfortable."

"It's only comfortable because you're not used to it. Your bed is comfortable no matter how many times you sleep in it."

"I'd hope so. We paid good money for that."

Minju chuckled, wrapping her arms around the boy next to her.

"I'm really sorry about what happened earlier."

"You're still hung up on that? You don't have to worry, it was my fault."

"But..."

"No but's. It was my fault, and that's final."

Minju pouted.

"Okay..."

Y/n smiled, rubbing Minju's head.

"How have you been recently?"

"Bored."

"What happened to you during those two days you were gone?"

"I don't know. I just came back to two days later without realizing I was out."

"Has there been anything abnormal with you lately?"

"Other than my aching muscles from running? Not really."

"That's good to hear. I was afraid that he did something to you while you were gone."

"It doesn't seem like it. He appeared to be a really nice guy, and even fed me before we left for my house."

"What did he feed you?"

"A bowl of ramen."

"I see..."

"I'm sure he didn't do anything to me. He told us to get me checked up on at the doctor's. If he did anything to me, wouldn't it make sense for him to not tell us that to reduce the chances of him getting caught?"

"I guess you're right..."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. We know his name and where he works anyway."

"You do?"

"Yeah. He told me he was Chaewon's nurse. His name is Ji Hoon."

"Oh..." Y/n sighed, "That guy."

"What??"

"Nothing, I just feel a little more relieved since he helped me out of a panic attack the day I went to visit Chaewon."

"Oh... Do you mind telling me how it all happened? I know that it happened, but I don't know how."

Y/n took a deep breath before nodding.

"Yeah, I can tell you. It basically happened because I kissed Chaewon while I was sleeping."

Minju's eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah... I don't know how. I was dreaming that I was kissing you, but when I woke up, I was on top of Chaewon."

"Oh... I can assume the rest."