USJ

Izuku and Himiko were expecting a nice relaxing day as they had no classes on Monday. But, announced to them at the last minute, they would be travelling with Class 1-a to the USJ. Unforeseen Simulation Joint, not Universal Studious of Japan like Himiko had hoped. Izuku was slightly annoyed as he was expecting to do absolutely nothing that day, but he didn't mind.

He would be helping the students learn rescue missions in different environments. Which Izuku couldn't wait to see how they would respond in the special environments. Izuku also always wanted to see what was inside that massive down. No pictures are on the internet about its interior so Izuku would finally get to see what's inside.

Izuku was currently walking to the teachers lounge. He was currently on call with Dabi saying how stressed he is. He hasn't found a single thug for the past two days and he was beginning to become worried. Izuku had to agree, something was going.

But then, the next thing Izuku knew was the blaring of a siren. Red light's flashed the hallway Izuku was in.

"Izuku, what the fuck is going?" Dabi said from the other line.

"I think we're in lockdown," Izuku said, looking around. Immediately Izuku grew his bones and covered parts of his body in metal. He created iron claws and talons on his feet. Izuku's horns grew too two feet long as Izuku ran to the teaches lounge. He felt something bad was going on and it was coming from that room. Izuku couldn't explain it, but his danger sense was going off and he knew better then to ignore that.

Izuku busted the door down and his eyes widened. He saw a figure, dressed in a suit with a teal vest over the top. His body was completely mist, a deep royal purple that flowed away from his body. The man's eyes were sharp and glowing yellow. 

The man was holding something in his hand but Izuku couldn't see what it was. Before Izuku could act, the man created a portal in front of him and quickly vanished. Izuku stood there in silence, slowly his grown features retracted back into his body. Dabi was still yelling for Izuku on the phone. Slowly Izuku rose the phone back to his ear.

"So Dabi, you encountered a purple mist man that can create portals?" Izuku asked quietly.

Izuku talked to Nezu about what he saw. Both of them were quite worried but Izuku had to leave for the USJ. Which only increased Izuku's looming sense of doom. He tried to negotiate with Nezu as no one could figure out what the man had stolen, but Nezu stated he couldn't cancel.

Sighing in defeat, Izuku met back up with Himiko who followed Eraserhead with class 1-a to the bus. Apparently Tenya became the president and Momo became vice. Unsure when the hell that happened, but it did. Also apparently Recovery Girl has seventeen students with her in the infirmary as they got trampled from people rushing out of the cafeteria when the alarms went off.

Himiko found great humour in that which got her a cane to the back of her head. 

Izuku, Himiko and Eraserhead were the first to get on the bus. Himiko jumped to the window seat which made Izuku laugh. He sat down and watched Tenya try desperately to get everyone in single file to board the bus. Izuku rolled his eyes.

Eventually, everyone had boarded and the bus was off. Izuku looked around and softly listened to the conversations around him. Eraserhead on the other hand was doing his dam best to ignore his class, zipping up his sleeping bag and covering himself fully. It made Izuku snicker. Himiko had taken a nap as she became tired again. 

"Talking about flashy quirks, Bakubro definitely takes the cake. Mine's just this hardening quirk, nothing special," Eijiro said. Izuku was about to speak up, to tell Eijiro that, that wasn't true but the person sitting next to him beat him.