Still a Child

Izuku and Himiko were walking back to UA. Nezu wanted to speak with them. He wanted to wait about what it was so the duo were left wondering. They didn't mind though, they both could easily travel to UA. They are kind of stuck at Aizawa's house.

Yeah, Izuku and Himiko have had to stick at Aizawa's place thanks to Izuku getting reckless. Someone recorded Izuku and Himiko killing the nomu that took Dabi. It went everywhere on social media overnight and became news headline everywhere in Japan and even outside of it.

Pandemonium and fear blasted across the nation as the person who was suspected to have multiple quirks was in fact still alive. It wasn't even a confirmed rumor, just that someone could take quirks. The accusation mostly came from thugs so people waved it off as it being some kind of drug. But then two girls had their quirk stolen from a man which made the fear of someone with that ability existing. 

Then the fight between All-Might and that man happened. The man that people quickly realised had multiple quirks. The fight was intense with All-Might looking like the victor. But then a second All-Might punched him? Then ran off with the man with multiple quirks. 

Izuku and Himiko were not aware of the speech afterwards as Izuku was recovering, but apparently the police and All-Might confirmed his death. It was an attempt to stop wide spread fear as someone with that quirk existing would elicit fear amongst the populist. But with Izuku stupidly reappearing with his accomplice in public, that fear has reappeared.

The media is rampaging, calling the police liars and saying that hero association is planning to take over the world. The students at UA could at least be trusted because if word of Izuku and Himiko got out, they'd be expelled. 

Izuku wasn't wearing a disguise because there was no point to, no one knew what he looked like so it didn't matter. Although he regrets not doing that, because thanks to all of his quirks he has an odd appearance. Unruly white hair, thick red horns, purple patches of skin, lime green lines of light on his hand, small body but obviously ripped, the stiffness of his movement, showing that he is heavier then he appears.

People keep looking at Izuku, staring and taking glances. He sticks out like a sore thumb, and his appearance people find unnerving and scary. Especially with the threat of the man who can take others quirks. Well they assume they are a man but a kid could still easily be the culprit.

A few brave souls managed to find the courage to come up to him and give him shit for simply looking different, Himiko drove off. But the few who asked about his quirk, Izuku just smiled. He had answered this question multiple times. Mutation.

His body could randomly grow a mutation, like horns or wings or already existing mutations can be taken away. There is no pattern or a way to control things, they just happen. This seems to calm people down but they are still apprehensive. 

Izuku was looking down, slightly irritated and upset. He finds it upsetting of how many people label him from appearance. He understands that some people just look scary or look uncaring. He should know, his father is All-Might and he knows what he is actually like. But Eraserhead looks like an uncaring hobo but Izuku knows he is the most caring person in the world.

Still a hobo.

Izuku feels his hand being squeezed. He looks up to see Himiko who is smiling brightly at him, her fangs hanging over her bottom lip. Izuku chuckles and smiles at her, pecking her on the cheek. She laughs and drags him into a hug. Izuku hugs back with a bright smile on his face.

They pull apart with their hands still firmly linked. Izuku looked up, his eyes setting on the gates of UA. Putting his hand over the sensors that rests on the gate as a large metal box, his id is registered. Hope "Izuku". The gate opens and Izuku walks in, Himiko right next to him.