Nomu Attack

Katsuki and Ochako walked to UA again. Today was the last day of proper school that term as the last week of school is internships. The fame that Ochako and Katsuki had from the sports festival had died down thankfully. No more random subway questions.

The two walked to school excited as today they would be picking their choices. They have the hole weekend to figure it out and Katsuki and Ochako would help each other out. Katsuki thinks they'll also be choosing their hero names but isn't sure. But if he would be choosing a nickname he'd have to be prepared.

Because, his previous ideas weren't exactly, the best. His middle school ideas were supposed to be menacing, intimidating and badass. To show the world he was on top from his name. King Explosion Murder, Master Nuke Killer, Bloody Explosion Slaughter. He regrets telling Ochako about that.

Her name idea was Uravity, the zero gravity hero. The name, although a bit weird did fit her perfectly. It wasn't a bad name at all, so he agreed that should be her pick.

But his was a different problem. His goal was to change, to be the hero to people that felt unwanted or weak. The very same people he hurt in attempts to make amends. But he couldn't admit that to Ochako so that was making things harder.

His name couldn't be intimidating, it was supposed to be a name that represented him that didn't match the harshness of explosions. A name, that did relate back to explosions in a way but wasn't common that people would think the name of hurtful or an aggressive individual. 

The two walked to class, still chatting to each other. They turned the corner and walked into class. Some people turned but then resumed their conversations, but not all did.

"Oh the two lovebirds arrived," Mina said with a coy smile. Katsuki frowned with a light dust of pink covering her cheeks while Ochako's face turned red.

"W-were not dating," Ochako said quickly, her face glowing even brighter. Mina just grinned wider at her reaction and Katsuki's glare.

"Then why do you two keep coming to school together, it has been three weeks," Mina smiled mischievously. Katsuki grumbled, turning to his seat and sitting down.

"Because we live close to each other. Better walking to school together then alone," Katsuki replied, slumping down into his seat. But the blush on his face was definitely noted. Ochako quickly nodded in agreement before quickly hurrying to her seat.

About a minute later, Eraserhead came in. His eyebags were noticeably less but still prominent. He had his sleeping bag over his shoulder which meant he would be sleeping today so someone else was taking over the class.

"Alright problem children. Today you will be picking your hero names. These names will be what you are referred to when you work with another hero. These can be changed later, but they are a pain to do so, making you have a good name to start logical. Since I don't care, I'll have another teacher come and," Eraserhead spoke was cut off.

"BY ME!" Himiko yelled out happily, barging the doors open. Izuku walked in behind her, shaking his head but clearly amused. Eraserhead just loudly sighed.

"Couldn't wait for me to finish?" Eraserhead said in an annoyed tone. Himiko giggled and shook her head.

"You were taking to long," she whined with a grin. Eraserhead just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, I'm taking a nap," he said before sauntering over to a corner and hopping into his sleeping bag.

"Night Eraserhead," Himiko waved, bouncing on the balls of her feet. Izuku walked over to her, placing an arm on her shoulder to try and settle down the ball of energy. Mina and Toru just awed at them. Izuku then turned to the class.