Quirk Limits

Izuku sat in Dragobah beach, a clearing had been made so now the ocean was visible from the caravan. Izuku and Himiko had been cleaning the beach but it was mostly still a dump. It was intentional in order to not bring tourism back as if that happened, they'd loose their home.

Currently Izuku was alone as Himiko went to the shops to buy sweets. To pass the time, Izuku was messing with his quirks. He had been desperately been trying to improve them but to no avail. He wonders if the original All For One was a lot better and quirk fusing and buffing then he was.

He was trying to buff or fuse his quirks. Take elements out of one and implement them into another. But he was having little success. See you can't just fuse any quirk, they have to connect and relate. You can't combine a cephalopod quirk with laser eyes quirk. 

Currently Izuku only had 4 combined quirks. Heavy Skeleton was a mixture of Metal Bones and Bone Manipulation. Two bone quirks that did different things but melded into one otherwise they contradicted each other. Strong Impact was fueled with 3 different strength quirks as Strong Impact was a large rush of unrivaled strength. Echo was a scream quirk mixed with a ricochet quirk. Working out as the ricochet quirk could work with most of his quirks. The hacked, well they were two specific technology based quirks and usually they are easily combinable. 

But no matter what Izuku did, he couldn't just alter the quirks. Maybe he could combine those quirks because they were easy? The Todoroki twins do have opposite quirks combined into one so it shouldn't be impossible to do. So why is it being so difficult? Does he have to do it a different way?

Izuku paused as he went into thought. Could he do what he was trying to do better? He honestly has no idea but it wouldn't hurt to at least try. Izuku sat down and opened his palms. He steadied his breath before he dived into his own quirk. 

Izuku felt the rush as he usually did as he accessed the quirk potential of someone else. Izuku moved towards the spiky rainbow coloured quirk as dark tendrils tried to attack him. These tendrils were to slow to even come close to hurting Izuku. It wasn't like Dabi's as the fire burned everywhere to try and kill you. Izuku simply dodged the wild flailing and moved through the gaps in All For One.

Izuku entered an empty space which was different from entering the quirk potential. He looked around and spotted all 19 of his quirks. The all glowed and moved around freely, acting differently depending on what they did. The only exception was the quirk Overhaul, completely emotionless and emitting no light. The reason for that was it was yet to be active. 

Izuku floated around and tried looking into quirks. He wanted to improve them, enhance them further. Test the absolute limit of what his quirk could achieve but he didn't know how. He couldn't just shove to quirks together to form a new one. He could with the previous quirks because they were similar. Now, he only had items with similarities that act differently.

Izuku continued to try and test everything but nothing was working. As time went in, he was increasingly getting more frustrated. As Izuku's anger rose, he grabbed a quirk. Tentacles. Another quirk was rolling towards him and Izuku picked that quirk up and grabbed it too. Rock Manipulation.

Grunting in annoyance, Izuku shoved the quirks together, growling in annoyance. The two quirks clashed and refused to cooperate but Izuku was so worked up that he continued to use brute force. The manipulation was struggling to cooperate against the body augmentation of the tentacles. The fact the tentacles were flesh also struggles but Izuku continued to press.

The light of the quirks expanded brightly that would be equivalent to blinding. But Izuku was currently in the empty space of quirk potential. Izuku decided to become more ruthless, deciding to damage the body augmentation of the tentacles and the flesh of it. But as Izuku was going to attack the rock manipulation quirked pain erupted through him.