{XIII} what's wrong with min yoongi

xiii;;min-yoongi::whats-wrong-with-min-yoongi

Yoongi glanced at Hoseok for the umpteeth time that day. The latter was doing homework, and Yoongi was "studying".

Studying Hoseok, for sure.

Ring!

Yoongi sighed, snatching up his phone. joon.
"I'm trying to study here."

"Yeah, sure," Namjoon chuckled over the phone. "I'm outside the library. You've been staring at Hoseok for the past three minutes and 17 seconds."

"Fu- I was not!" Yoongi had to keep his voice down as his cheeks flared red.

"Aaaaaand now you're blushing. You're so cute, hyung."

Don't get the wrong idea, folks. Namjoon means that in a platonic way. In fact, the man has a big fat gay crush on Jimin, who he's only seen around. Love at first sight or whatever.

"Shut up, oh my gosh."

"Anyways, I wanted to ask you something."

"Shoot."

"What's wrong with Min Yoongi?"

Yoongi opened and closed his mouth like a fish. "W-what's that supposed to mean?!"

"That you have a crush on Hoseok."

"Jeez!" The older hissed. "What if someone hears you?"

"Okay, and? You should get your little crush under control before you start dreaming of your children."

"Who said-" Yoongi was cut off by a click. "Curse that bitch," He muttered.

"Who?"

Right, Hoseok was in the room.

"Oh, just Namjoon."

Hoseok quirked an eyebrow, but didn't question it.

***

yes the chapter title is based off of what's wrong with secretary kim