{XXXIX} i'm not festive

xxxix;;min-yoongi::im-not-festive

"I am not going to a school dance for this. I'm not festive. Or is it school spirit?"

Jinyoung sighed. "Yoongi, live a little. One, we predict there might be a murder there, and two, it's a masquerade, so nobody will know who you are."

"And you can go with me!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Like I said."

His boyfriend pouted, but only for a moment as Jaebeom began trying to convince Yoongi to join them. "Yoongi, we kind of need you there. How are we supposed to know if people are lying to us?"

"Oh, so I'm a walking lie detector now?" He cocked an eyebrow, showing that he was no longer denying going.

BamBam sighed next. "Lie detectors don't have to talk, huh?"

"Touché." Yoongi sat up straight in his seat. "How do we even know there'll be a murder there?"

"Lots of snooping on our part. We've also got two other students you and Hoseok need to meet immediately." Hoseok looked up, hearing his name come out of Jackson's mouth.

"Who?" The couple said in unison.

Jin smiled at the two's eagerness, ready to answer. Before he could, however, there was a knock.

The entire group looked over to see two unfamiliar (to Yoongi, at least) faces.

"Yoongi, Hoseok, I'd like you to meet Kwon Soonyoung and Lee Jihoon, also known as PROJECT WOOZI."

***

YUP SOONHOON ARE FINALLY HERE

you might be wondering why jin introduced jihoon as project woozi, right? imma just say that's something for chapter five of the next book