[XVIII] keep it professional, min

xviii;;jung-hoseok::keep-it-professional-min

Hoseok examined the body once more, but he knew it like the back of his hand. The only notable thing was, once again, the scar on the victim's cheek.

L.Y.B.

"What are you looking for now?" A voice asked from behind. "There's nothing to look for."

Hoseok turned around to see Yoongi. "You seem eager."

The older chuckled. "I have to get home before–" he stopped abruptly. "I have to get home to study."

"As do I."

"Wow. The Jung Hoseok studying? I don't know if I like that look on you. It's like how you aren't attempting to blow your social status through the goddamn roof anymore."

"It's–" Hoseok bit his tongue. It's because of you, he wanted to say. "It's because I want to actually pass."

"For once in your life, you're taking my advice to heart." Yoongi patted the younger on the back harshly.

"Wouldn't bet on it."

Yoongi turned back to Hoseok, opening his mouth as if he wanted to speak. However, no words came out of the older male's mouth as his eyes flitted down to the younger's lips.

Hoseok noticed this slight movement, taking a step back and breaking the atmosphere.

"Woah there. Keep it professional, Min."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Same for you, Jung."

***

double update because i messed up my update schedule :(