{XIX} of course he's a dick

xix;;min-yoongi::of-course-hes-a-dick

Yoongi had spoken too soon.

Just as he'd thought that maybe, just maybe Hoseok was moving on from his carefree background, when he thought that he might've cared for a split second, just when he'd thought he was getting something through Hoseok's thick skull, the younger had gone out for a party.

If this was the normal world, Yoongi wouldn't care. But since it had been on a tutoring night and Yoongi had a crush on him (according to Namjoon), it was overall inconvenient to the two.

Sighing, Yoongi reached for his phone, which was on the desk in his bedroom. He saw no new notifications, quite used to it.

Shooting Hoseok a text wouldn't change anything, but at least he could try.

Surprisingly, a reply came out. A real reply.

Sorry about that, can we reschedule for tomorrow?

The text seemed a little too organised for Yoongi's taste in how he perceived the younger detective, but he still replied with a yes as his heart fluttered with excitement about their next meeting.

No.

Min Yoongi, you don't like Jung Hoseok. He's a dick.

And the male repeated that in his head over and over again until he eventually fell asleep.

***

YALL 700 READS ON THIS PATHETIC BOOK LIKE HOW WHY