[XXXIV] it's done

[XXXIV] it's done
xxxiv;;jung-hoseok::its-done

"Where's Yoongi?"

Hoseok's eyes darted around the room. "He, kinda, just left."

"Oh." Minseop frowned. "I wanted to tell him what I meant back there. DO you know when he'll be back?"

Her son sighed. "I don't know if he'll be back, period."

The female Jung frowned even more. "Do you know where he went?"

"Absolutely no idea."

"You should be finding him then, right?"

Hoseok nodded. Maybe he should go and look out for Yoongi.

As soon as he pulled out of his driveway, he only had one question: Where had Yoongi gone?

His mind flashed back to one of their tutoring sessions. Something that his boyfriend had said.

" I like parks a lot. "

There was a park nearby the Jung residence, and so Hoseok stepped on the gas pedal to go out on a form of an adventure.

***

"Yoongi!"

Hoseok watched the older turn around before engulfing him in a warm hug. He knew the latter wasn't exactly a big fan of contact and skinship, but he'd stormed off just earlier.

The hug was one sided until Hoseok felt arms wrap around his back. "I've been looking for you."

"I'm sorry." Yoongi repeated that, over and over again, like a broken record. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm–"

Hoseok cut him off with a kiss. "Before you said that you felt like a burden, I want you to know that you aren't anything like that to us. That conversation's done. My mom didn't mean to belittle what happened to you, but... I should let her speak for herself."

The older pulled out of the tight embrace, eyes wide. "She... wants me back there?"

"Of course she does. She loves you like a son."

"She loves me?"

"Geez, you're an idiot. She loves you, and so do I."

The walk back to Hoseok's car was silent, as he knew that Yoongi didn't have the courage to say it back yet.