{XXXIII} peaceful

{XXXIII} peaceful
xxxiii;;min-yoongi::peaceful

When Yoongi walked down the steps of Hoseok's home, his main intention was to not look back. He only seemed to be a burden wherever he went.

His original plan was to turn back home, but he didn't really know where he was. Instead, he turned down the street, walking until his legs felt sore.

He arrived at a park, a water fountain sputtering with each gush it threw out. It was empty, minus himself. A good place to think. It was peaceful.

Maybe he was in the wrong. Or maybe Minseop was. Either way, he felt bad about it. Jaehwan was... he didn't exactly know, but he was gone. Somewhere where he wouldn't hurt Yoongi.

That's what Hoseok had said.

Maybe the younger boy was right. Yes, he wouldn't be hurt anymore, but a part of his mind kept hopping back to Minseop. Would she be okay? Yoongi knew just about as much about Hoseok's father as Hoseok knew– which was nothing. It was something that his mother had always hidden from him.

Hoseok and Yoongi were very different, the older realized. Yoongi had two parents that love each other to oblivion, while Hoseok's mother hadn't seen her husband in over fifteen years. Yoongi had two older siblings to (supposedly) lean onto, while Hoseok had nobody. In a twist of events, however, the former had homophobic parents, while the latter's mother was literally willing to let her son's boyfriend live with them.

There was a rift. Something else dividing them. Yoongi couldn't figure it out. Min Yoongi, one of the newest HYBE agents, couldn't figure out the difference between him and Hoseok.

He sighed and kept walking.

The difference hit him while he was kicking a rock down the path. He took another swing at it and missed, but had to continue walking. He was too shocked to know. The truth hurt.

Want to know the difference? Well, here it is: They were both loved, but Hoseok actually felt loved; Yoongi didn't.