{V} exchange program

v;;min-yoongi::exchange-program

"Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok to the principal's office."

"Are you in trouble?" Namjoon asked Yoongi.

"It most likely has to do with my tutoring," Yoongi replied, already shuffling out of the room. Not completely lying.

When he arrived at the principal's office, Hoseok was already there.

Principal Bang quickly started the meeting. "I have a mission for you two. If all goes well, you two can become agents."

"Really?!" Hoseok jumped out of his seat.

"Way-way-wait," Yoongi held up a hand. "What type of mission?"

"For one week, you two will transfer to JYPE high. There, you'll meet 7 of our agents who are also posing as students there. Your task will be to find them and gain intel from the school. They've informed us that the principal of the school happens to be on the 'not so good' side."

Yoongi still held up his hand. "There's a catch, isn't there?"

"What do you mean?" Principal Bang asked.

Yoongi quickly focused.

You two will have to pose as a couple.

"Well, now that I think about it, there is one catch-"

"Nuh-uh. No. Not doing it." Yoongi wrapped his arms around his head, letting his hands rest on his neck.

"Did you-"

"Read your mind? Yes. And I'm not doing it."

Hoseok looked confused. "What's the catch?"

Principal Bang turned to Hoseok. "You two will have to-"

"-pose as a couple," Yoongi and the principal said in unison.

"But why?" Hoseok questioned, trying to be less rude than Yoongi.

"It would make sense why you'd always be together. Or really close. Or whispering.

"And I presume it'd be harder to get you two to try and be friends, so that's the deal."

"What if someone doesn't believe us?" Yoongi let out in a large breath.

"I guess we'd have to kiss then," Hoseok shrugs.

"I don't want my first kiss to be with you," Yoongi mumbled, quiet enough for the principal to not hear, intended for nobody to hear, but of course Hoseok heard.

The principal handed the two a slip of paper with each person's locker number and the school address.

As they walked out of the office, Hoseok turned to Yoongi.

"I can pick you up for school next week."

"I'll text you my address."

"I don't have your number."

Yoongi slipped his hand into Hoseok's pocket and pulled out his phone. He swiped towards the left, opening the camera. Yoongi then unlocked his own phone, wrote his number, and took a picture with Hoseok's phone.

"Here."

***

yah yeet double update cause i have too many drafts

fave character/chapter?