💠01-05💠

Chapter 1: Crisis

In the gloomy night, the decadent street is like a beast that loves people. It opens its mouth and is ready to swallow people at any time.

There was silence around. I couldn't hear any insects. It was so quiet that I couldn't help getting cold hairs.

There is a dilapidated canteen on the street. The glass on the façade has long been broken, and the goods inside have been swept away. Many places are covered with dust.

The air was filled with the sour smell of moldy food, which was disgusting.

In the corner, on one side of the two dumping shelves, a girl with disheveled hair and messy body lay there faintly.

What is shocking is the circle of black bruises on the girl's neck and several broken nails on her fingers, which indicates what happened not long ago.

I don't know how long later, the girl's dirty fingers suddenly bent, and her movements seemed unnatural and stiff.

In this suffocating heavy atmosphere, the girl's elbow was weakly retracted again.

After a while, the girl's palm was firmly supporting the ground, and her upper body was slowly supported.

The hair still hung untidy, covering the girl's face.

When she sat up, the girl was panting, but she still habitually controlled her voice, light hands and feet, and leaned weakly against the wall.

A flash of lightning across the sky lit up this deserted block in an instant.

Under the light, the girl's face was very pale.

The tight lips and frown also showed the pain the girl was experiencing at this time.

Suddenly, the girl suddenly opened her eyes.

That pair of peach blossom eyes, although full of blood, are very sharp, which adds a lot of light to the thin face, which makes people dare not underestimate.

After looking at the surrounding environment and confirming that there was no danger, Qiao Weiguan restrained the anger released in an instant.

His head was in pain. Qiao Wei smiled and frowned again.

But before she could take a breath, she heard a messy sound of footsteps at the corner of the street.

It seems that there is a mechanically stiff and heavy voice, which makes people more and more uneasy.

Aware of the approaching danger, Qiao Weiguan shrinks her body again and hides it in the shadow, holding her breath.

The fusion of memory makes Qiao Wei smile, but she has to temporarily restrain her own breath and reduce her sense of existence.

Now her body is badly hurt. Just now she fought with an alien soul in the sea of knowledge. Both her body and spirit are very weak.

In addition, she has not fully adapted to her current body and her actions and ideas are out of step. At present, she can't fight the enemy at all. At this time, she is still self-protection.

Fortunately, she has a very good ability to collect interest. In addition, the small space in the canteen, the light is very dark, and the taste is extremely pungent and unpleasant, which hides her petite body breath.

Moreover, although she was seriously injured, the perpetrator was worried that her body would bleed out and attract the attention of the zombie, so he chose to strangle the original owner directly. There was not much blood around, and the smell of blood was very weak.