💠86-90💠

Chapter 86: Item 0086

Pacify his younger brother, tell xiaoluozi and xiaofeifei to take good care of him, and give xiaofeifei a lot of talisman pills and several array plates for self-defense. Qiao Weiwan packed up his things and left the safety base with min Yanxiu in an off-road vehicle with a higher chassis.

In the window glass of the second bedroom of the small villa, Qiao Pingyi stood there quietly.

He knew that he was still too weak. If he hurriedly followed him to do the task, he would only become a drag on his sister.

Moreover, he vaguely felt that his sister was different.

Although I still take care of myself, my sister's ability and character are obviously different from before.

Perhaps, outsiders can't see it, but he is my sister's brother. He depends on each other. How can he not notice it.

Coupled with his sister's greater trust in brother min, Qiao Pingyi was extremely surprised.

However, his sister was still kind to him. He couldn't think of what happened to his sister to make these changes.

Of course, his sister is still his sister, which is enough.

What's more, my sister is now strong and can protect herself. With brother min protecting her, Qiao Pingyi can be more at ease.

Until he could no longer see the trail of the off-road vehicle, Qiao Pingyi took back his eyes and lowered his eyes.

After collecting all kinds of doubts in his heart, Qiao Pingyi turned and returned to the gym.

Although he has inspired his powers, his strength is still too weak and he needs to hurry up to practice.

He doesn't want to be a drag on his sister.

On the other side, Qiao Weiwan took a task from the task hall. After leaving the security base, Qiao Weiwan breathed a sigh of relief.

The off-road vehicle sped all the way and soon left the safety base.

Expand the divine consciousness and notice that there is no one around. Qiao Weiwan turns his head and looks at Min Yanxiu.

After thinking about it, Qiao Weiwan said his guess: "Brother Xiu, do you think it will work if I use the dead spirit of zombies to practice Hunyuan formula?"

Knowing that Qiao Weiwan is practicing Hunyuan Jue now, min Yanxiu also knows something.

Heaven and earth are out of chaos and turn into everything. The formula of Hunyuan is mainly based on Hunyuan aura. It can devour and assimilate aura, evil Qi, evil Qi and dead Qi

According to his observation, in this aspect, there are no elements needed for cultivation such as Reiki and magic Qi in the air, and the pollution is very serious. However, the crystal core formed by the convergence of zombie energy is similar to that of demon pills.

Absorbing crystal nucleus must be worse than absorbing spirit stone, but it's better than nothing.

However, min Yanxiu hesitated to absorb the dead spirit of the zombie, as his Wan'er said.

Zombies are something that they don't have in the mainland, and the situation is quite special.

If Mao absorbs it rashly, min Yanxiu doesn't know if there will be other side effects.

The speed didn't decrease. Min Yanxiu thought for a while before he said, "Wan'er, I'm not sure about that. Do you really want to use those zombies to test the Hunyuan formula?"