💠186-190💠

Chapter 186: The price of distraction

This battle continues.

With the passage of time, zombies slowly took advantage.

The battle between the third-order and fourth-order powers and the third-order and fourth-order zombies has been evenly matched from the beginning. Now, the powers have begun to fall into the disadvantage.

No way, power storage, physical strength, mentality and other factors are mixed together. Humans are still easy to fall into the disadvantage when fighting zombies.

The long battle finally exposed the ferocious fangs of the tireless zombies.

Although there are many experts in the escort team brought by Feng Rencheng, a large number of personnel have been sent out in the whole security base. In the end, they are no longer dominant in terms of quantity.

In addition, the alarm from time to time from the door defense network distracted many people.

In such a cruel battle, distraction may mean death.

The reality is cruel. Many people died in this battle.

Looking at those crazy zombies, Feng Rencheng's heart is like a knife.

All because of his mistakes, the whole security base has fallen into its present situation.

Wang zhoukai took away so many guards, which directly weakened the strength of the whole security base.

If he still can't see the problem, Feng Rencheng will be a fool.

However, Feng Rencheng doesn't know whether it's Wang zhoukai's problem or the Yang family's problem. Is it really going to destroy the safety base of the whole C City?

Distracted by the tragedy in front of him, Feng Rencheng was also caught by his opponent.

The one who fought with Feng Rencheng was a fourth order wooden zombie.

Muke soil. Originally, Feng Rencheng was exhausted and worried too much. It was not easy to fight.

This distraction is even worse.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, several sharp wooden thorns directly penetrated the wall in front of Feng Rencheng and attacked Feng Rencheng behind.

Fortunately, Feng Rencheng is also an old hand in the battle. When the wall was attacked, he had found something wrong.

Unfortunately, although Feng Rencheng found the danger, he also ignored the danger this time because of his distraction.

Very habitually, Feng Rencheng once again condensed a thicker wall to stop those attacks.

It is also because of his confidence in his powers that Feng Rencheng did not choose to retreat, but fought hard.

Unfortunately, the wooden mutant zombie was still full of energy. It sent out wooden thorns, sharp and fast. After penetrating the first wall, it continued to attack the second wall without pause.

Relatively speaking, after condensing the second wall, Feng Rencheng also wanted to use this time to quickly replenish the power that consumed too much power.

However, when Feng Rencheng began to absorb the crystal nucleus in his hand, he was shocked to find that his second wall could not stop the other party's attack at all.

At this time, Feng Rencheng wants to retreat and dodge again, but he has missed the best time.

Looking at several sharp wooden spikes suddenly appeared in front of him, Feng Rencheng fell on the spot. Even though his action was very embarrassed, Feng Rencheng still wanted to avoid the other party's attack.