💠216-220💠

Chapter 216: Min Yanxiu wandering off

Looking at Ye Tianchen and Xu Zilan who were not quite right in front of them, Qiao Weiwan smiled faintly and said, "it's quite a coincidence. I heard that ye Dui is about to grow up and get married. It's a date. I want to prepare something for the wedding?"

The wedding is coming?

Originally, this should be a festive word, but from Qiao Weiwan's mouth, they had a sense of hypocrisy of pretending posture.

There's no way. Both of them are hostile to Qiao Weiwan. They wanted to steal the limelight of each other and achieve the Ye family's own goal through the big marriage, but they couldn't be happy when they saw that Qiao Weiwan seemed indifferent and even interested.

However, in public, they are not the kind of people who are desperate for the overall situation.

After ye Tianchen reacted, he smiled and said, "yes, I came out with purple orchid to see if there are anything else to prepare."

Speaking of this, ye Tianchen stretched out his hand, took Xu Zilan into his arms, smiled and said to Qiao Weiwan: "at that time, Captain Qiao must have the honor to attend our wedding."

Xu Zilan, who didn't want to lose face, looked at Ye Tianchen very sweetly, and then turned to Qiao Weiwan and said, "yes, Captain Qiao, we've arranged to send the invitation. At that time, Captain Qiao must come to participate."

Thinking of something, Xu Zilan said weakly with some regret: "originally, I expected to ask captain Qiao to be my Bridesmaid once. Unfortunately, I heard that Captain Qiao was very busy and was afraid that Captain Qiao's beauty would make my bride unable to become the highlight of the wedding, so I had to give up this plan. I hope captain Qiao doesn't mind."

Why is that so weird?

Are you trying to blackmail her? However, she didn't receive any news, let alone refuse. What would make Xu Zilan wronged?

What's more, with her relationship with the Ye family, isn't Xu Zilan going to invite her to be a bridesmaid?

Naturally, even if she did, she wouldn't agree.

However, looking at Xu Zilan, who was angry with lotus, Qiao Weiwan couldn't help picking her eyebrows, smiled and replied: "Miss Xu, this is a high regard for me. At the wedding scene, naturally, the bridegroom and bride are the focus. Miss Xu is pure and lovely, with equal emphasis on beauty and wisdom. At that time, she will certainly become a beautiful bride."

After a pause, Qiao Weiwan looked at them, and then continued: "you two are sweet and sweet. I can't disturb your date. I'll leave first."

With that, Qiao Weiwan nodded at them and turned away.

The two people who stayed in place looked at the different eyes around them, and their hearts were also a little agitated.

I don't know why. After meeting Qiao Weiwan and comparing with Xu Zilan around him, ye Tianchen suddenly felt that Xu Zilan was not as sensible as expected and was a little disappointed.

However, ye Tianchen also knows that a strong woman like Qiao Weiwan is not suitable for him. He won't move that aspect of his mind.

Fortunately, he has gained a lot from his recent exercise with Xu Zilan, and his strength has been greatly improved.

Ye Tianchen is such a sensitive person. With more and more times, he naturally won't think that everything is a coincidence.

However, Xu Zilan hid something from him in this matter. He didn't have a clue for the time being, so he didn't break it. He just wanted to continue to improve his strength and crush others.