💠36-40💠

Chapter 36: Item 0036

Holding his younger brother Qiao Pingyi's hand, Qiao Weiwan looked at the first-class zombie and began to explain to his younger brother the relevant information about zombies, especially some tips for dealing with zombies.

Now most zombies have not been advanced or mutated, so it's easy to deal with them.

Of course, zombies' claws and teeth are full of zombie virus. You have to be more careful to fight with zombies.

The fatal point of zombies is the head, or rather, the place where crystal nuclei may be produced.

Only by hurting these, can the zombie be completely solved.

When explaining these, Qiao Weiwan also always paid attention to his brother's reaction.

Qiao Weiwan was even more satisfied to see that his younger brother was disgusted and afraid of the zombie, but he did not escape.

She is worthy of being her brother. Although she is still young, she has enough courage.

Moreover, when fighting against zombies, cowardice is useless. On the contrary, it may make you die faster.

Now it seems that my brother has not started to quench his body with mixed yuan fruit, but he can already do so in this attitude.

Almost said, Qiao Weiwan took out the machete hook moon hanging at his waist.

Although the damage of hook moon has not been repaired, the previous tacit understanding is still there. Qiao Weiwan is more handy to use.

Besides, her strength is still too weak. Hook Yue doesn't look like such a good weapon, and there are incomplete and damaged places. Some strong people should be despised. If you use it for her, you can be aboveboard.

Looking at his sister's action, Qiao Pingyi's pale face immediately took on a bright color.

His sister looks so rusty.

Is this what my sister looks like when she's dealing with a zombie?

Sure enough, it's completely different from what he usually sees.

It's also because Qiao Pingyi was in poor health and couldn't go out with Qiao Weiwan, so he didn't see these changes on Qiao Weiwan.

Different from the original owner, Qiao Weiwan has been fighting in Xiuzhen mainland for so long. Killing and fighting have already been integrated into her blood. When facing the enemy, she will release it intentionally or unintentionally.

But the original owner has not experienced this after all. In terms of momentum, it is completely different from today's Qiao Weiwan.

Fortunately, Qiao Weiwan has been relatively low-key and introverted recently, and has never been shown in front of others.

As for those who have seen it, such as Fang Yongyong, they have already died and can no longer die.

Also because Qiao Pingyi didn't see her, Qiao Weiwan didn't want to cover up when he shot.

In the future, she may continue to rush with her brother in this last world, so that her brother can see her real appearance earlier, which will save him so much trouble in the future.

Qiao Weiwan was secretly relieved to see the surprise and worship on Qiao Pingyi's face.

She didn't want to tell Qiao Pingyi the truth for the time being, maybe forever.

Now that this hidden danger has been solved, Qiao Weiwan doesn't need to be tied up.

Clenching the hook moon, Qiao Weiwan stared at the first-order ordinary zombie getting closer and closer. He looked solemn and ready to kill at any time.