💠146-151💠

Chapter 146: Father and Son

The dark tide is surging here in the safety base of City C, but it is also not calm on the other side of the Research Institute.

In the employee's villa area, Ling Minggang, who was injured, came in with strong support.

Seeing his son reading quietly in the living room, Ling Minggang suddenly felt that his persistence was worth it.

Today, Dr. situ Youcheng failed another experiment. All the powers brought back from the security base of City C were tortured and died by the experiment.

It was because of this that situ Youcheng was so angry that he abused Ling Minggang severely, which was the only way to relieve his anger.

The reason is Ling Lihuan, Ling Minggang's son.

I don't know why, Ling Lihuan suddenly awakened his light power, and his qualification was excellent.

This is indeed a happy thing, but it is not very good here in the Institute.

The failure of the experiment made situ Youcheng focus on Ling Lihuan again. He wanted Ling Lihuan to cooperate with him in the experiment and try the effect of the new medicine.

However, the reason why Ling Minggang worked as a cow and horse for situ Youcheng in the research institute is that his son can live well.

Situ Youcheng made Ling Lihuan's idea. Ling Minggang didn't dare to tear his face directly with situ Youcheng. He had to plead and promise to hunt some powers in other places to replace his son Ling Lihuan.

Situ Youcheng was also reluctant to give up Ling Minggang, an obedient and easy-to-use dog, and did not want to do things directly.

Therefore, after Ling Minggang begged in a low voice for a long time, situ Youcheng also vented his anger on Ling Minggang and broke Ling Minggang's body.

By the way, situ Youcheng also gave Ling Minggang some medicine, so that Ling Minggang wouldn't have any other problems because of the aggravation of his injury.

He was gnashing his teeth at situ Youcheng, but Ling Minggang had to thank him.

However, being abused in this way also made Ling Minggang more determined to forcibly seize the treasure on Xu Zilan.

When Ling Minggang continued to collect Xu Zilan's data, he unexpectedly found that Xu Zilan had a relationship with Ye Tianchen.

In this way, things will be in trouble.

Ling Ming came back with worry. After seeing his son safe and sound, Ling Ming was relieved just now.

Fortunately, he is still useful. Situ Youcheng hasn't done everything yet.

After this time, when he saw his father coming back, Ling Lihuan brightened his eyes, trotted over with short legs, hugged Ling Minggang's thigh, smiled happily and said, "Dad, you're back."

But, noticing the ferocious scar on his father's hand, Ling Lihuan couldn't help but blush in his eyes, lowered his head and asked sadly, "Dad, is the doctor going to hit you?"

Although Ling Lihuan is young, he is clever and sensible.

It seems that as long as the doctor is unhappy, he will take it out on his father.

Ling Lihuan also knew that his father had been greatly wronged and hurt in order to protect him.

Ling Lihuan was very angry about this, but because his strength was too weak, he couldn't fight with the doctor and the Institute at all, so he had to bear it.