💠21-25💠

Chapter 21: Item 0021

Qiao Weiwan's successive attacks embarrassed Fang Yongyong.

However, Fang Yongyong is still a man who has experienced many life and death battles. Although he is embarrassed because he underestimates the enemy's carelessness, he still avoids several unique kills by Qiao Weiwan.

In this situation, Qiao Weiwan slightly raised her eyebrows.

She just fought with Fang Yongyong with the strength of her body after training. Unexpectedly, Fang Yongyong also has some real skills.

Unfortunately, since Fang Yongyong killed the original owner and touched the cause and effect, Qiao Weiwan had to kill him even if he was optimistic about his ability.

With a fierce look in his eyes, Qiao Weiwan strode forward, followed the trend with a machete, and took Fang Yongyong lying on the ground.

When she saw that Fang Yongyong, as she expected, rolled and avoided to the right with a more convenient right hand, Qiao Weiwan's machete changed direction and had already rowed to the right.

A smell of blood drifted away. The blood dyed Fang Yongyong's right arm red, and Fang Yongyong frowned with pain.

However, when Fang Yongyong wanted to stand up, Qiao Weiwan's machete hit him again. Fang Yongyong had to smash the steel rod at Qiao Weiwan and dodge again while Qiao Weiwan dodged.

After rolling a few times, Fang Yongyong ignored the injury on his right hand, forced himself to support the ground, took advantage of a bullet, and the whole person jumped directly.

But this time, it aggravated the injury on his right hand, tore the wound more severely, and the blood flew out directly.

He frowned and knew that it was dangerous to go on like this, which might not only lead to him losing too much blood and collapsing. Even now it was getting late and they were in the ruins area. At that time, the smell of blood would attract a large number of zombies. Then, I was afraid he would get into trouble again.

Holding down the wound of his right hand with his left hand, Fang Yongyong knew that he had lost the wind and could not care about fighting. After leaving the steel rod, he ran away.

He came with Zhang Lina this time, which was just a little away from his own team.

As long as he runs out of the edge of the ruins area and turns a corner, he can soon run back to the team.

At that time, he will be afraid of this Qiao Weiwan.

This battle was calculated by Qiao Weiwan because he underestimated the enemy carelessly.

When he recovers, he will not make Qiao Weiwan feel better.

Moreover, to Fang Yongyong's excitement, Qiao Weiwan can change so much in a short time. He must have got some treasure.

If he could secretly take it for himself, wouldn't this opportunity be his.

He stared at Qiao Weiwan for several days in order to kill her.

Qiao Weiwan's past and cards were almost clear to him.

It is obviously abnormal for Qiao Weiwan to suddenly have such a good skill.

After thinking so much, Fang Yongyong's escape speed is not slow.

Although the intense exercise made him lose more blood, Fang Yongyong was so excited that he didn't care about the consequences of dizziness. He just wanted to save his life first and then slowly.