💠66-70💠

Chapter 66: Item 0066

Soon, the party returned to the safe base.

Due to the changes in the security base, the personnel returning to the base this time must undergo strict isolation review before they can be allowed to enter the security base again.

In order to prevent people carrying zombie virus from entering the security base and bringing hidden dangers to the security base again.

Last night, although the high-level command of the security base was appropriate, all those who became zombies were quickly killed, and a major inventory was conducted inside the base to eliminate the danger.

Even now, there are still many places in the base under inspection one by one.

It is for this reason that powers and ordinary people who go out and return must be isolated for 24 hours this time and register information again.

After all, it's a blessing in misfortune that some ordinary people have successfully inspired their abilities.

Qiao Weiwan came back together with Huang Feier's team, and they were also together to isolate the injured and the safe.

Zhao Sisi and several other members of the team are injured. When they are isolated together, they can take care of Zhao Sisi who is seriously injured and unconscious.

Qiao Weiwan, who had no wounds on his body, entered the isolation room with Huang Phil.

The yellow field team has a good position in the security base. It has a separate isolation room and does not need to stay with others.

In this way, Qiao Weiwan was a little relieved.

Both of their siblings have successfully stimulated their powers. If they are with others, they may attract the attention of others, but it's not good.

And Huang Phil, who already know their basic situation and have the friendship to help Zhao Si, is still much safer.

During this period, medical staff came to take blood for examination, and everything seemed to be normal.

However, Qiao Weiwan and min Yanxiu were already monks, and their powers were disguised. Therefore, when drawing blood, they used a blind trick to treat their blood first, and then handed it over to the medical staff.

Qiao Pingyi, his younger brother, needed to expose his light powers without any cover up. Qiao Weiwan didn't do anything.

Of course, min Yanxiu joined as an outsider and is a rare space power, which still attracted the attention of those medical staff.

But looking at the relationship between Min Yanxiu and Qiao Weiwan, Qiao Weiwan is a fire power, and Qiao Pingyi is a rare light power. The strength of the three people is still worthy of high-level attention, and the medical staff are not embarrassed.

Soon, all three people's information was registered,

Sure enough, after leaving the isolation room, the situation of the three was reported for the first time.

In the security base, there was only Lu Yi, a space power, who was fully protected by the high-level. Lu Yi will not be sent to the security base unless it is a mission in extreme need.

Even if he goes out, the base will arrange several power guards for Lu Yi to protect Lu Yi's safety.

However, Lu Yi's space ability has not been improved yet. The space is very limited and there are not many materials stored.

Not long ago, Xu Zilan broke the news that the second power she inspired was the space power, and the space was larger than Lu Yi's.

Now, the high-level has been staring at Xu Zilan.