💠196-200💠

Chapter 196: Awe

Looking at Qiao Weiwan with expectation, an Zhikang couldn't help asking, "Miss Qiao, excuse me for asking, but miss Qiao knows the array and array columns, but there are ways to repair those damaged array columns?"

Although uncertain, an Zhikang still has a feeling that there is a way for Qiao Weiwan in front of him.

Sure enough, after listening to an Zhikang's words, Qiao Weiwan squinted at him and said, "array, array column? I really know some of these."

After a pause, in an Zhikang's slightly anxious eyes, Qiao Weiwan continued: "as for the repair, a lot of materials are needed, but I can't prepare it all alone."

It's OK for her to repair the array column.

However, this also needs to pay a certain reward, right?

Otherwise, let her work in vain, she will not be so idle.

Of course, Qiao Weiwan wants to repair the array in order to prevent the evil cultivation.

At the same time, repairing array columns can deter these big forces and make it easier for them to live in a safe base in the future.

When a person is a little better than others, then this person is easy to arouse the jealousy of others.

However, when a person is much better than others, the gap is too far, and the gap is insurmountable, it will cause more fear of others.

At least, those who know the rumors and the array pillars dare not offend her easily.

The material for repairing the array column is in her space.

But she won't give it foolishly.

Even if there is almost no material to repair the array column in this plane, but others don't know, she can also use this as a reason to get some other benefits for herself.

In this way, let these people know that repairing the array columns is not a simple thing, and they will not despise them in the future.

However, after listening to Qiao Weiwan's words, an Zhikang cares more about that Qiao Weiwan can repair the array column.

As soon as his eyes brightened, he became more and more awed of Qiao Weiwan, and an Zhikang's attitude became lower. He said politely, "Miss Qiao can really repair the array column. That's great! I still have to ask Miss Qiao for this matter. As for what materials are needed for the repair, miss Qiao can tell me, and we will fully cooperate."

The person who can repair the array column is almost as powerful as the rumored one.

In front of Qiao Weiwan has such ability. Where does an Zhikang dare to think of anything else?

A little surprised, but Qiao Weiwan remained silent.

Nodded, Qiao Weiwan said slowly, "this matter is not urgent. Wait until I go back and sort it out, and then give the list of needs to the owner."

Listening to Qiao Weiwan's words, he really promised to repair the array column. An Zhikang was happy and flattered Qiao Weiwan without any contradiction, which made Qiao Weiwan couldn't help but smoke the corners of his mouth.

How did you become like this?

Some can't stand it. Qiao Weiwan simply left under an excuse.

And an Zhikang, still excited, hurried to tell the matter to other families and teams.

Similarly, the shock of these people is no less than an Zhikang

.......

After leaving the office building, Qiao Weiwan went to the medical office first.