💠11-15💠

Chapter 11: Item 0011

Hanging on the windowsill of the eaves of the building, Jing Yu knew that the situation was critical and quickly bit the tip of his tongue to wake himself up from dizziness.

When he recovered, Jing Yu immediately saw that he Huanhuan had passed out and couldn't help but feel a pain in his heart.

With the help of his arm, Jing Yu pulled himself and he Huanhuan to the eaves again.

Fortunately, he is a power mutation, and his willpower is strong enough to hold on and do this.

If not, he might have to be planted here this time, and he Huanhuan would be implicated.

Just looking back at the war, Jing Yu suddenly contracted his pupils.

The second-order psychic zombie is approaching here quickly.

Such an opponent, with his first-order power variation, is simply not enough to fight.

What's more, it was the second-order zombie of the spiritual department. He couldn't resist the spiritual attack from a long distance.

With the danger approaching and the uncertainty of what Huanhuan is, Jingyu's strong survival force erupted again.

He Huanhuan picked up the unconscious he Huanhuan, soft and full of, but Jing Yu didn't have time to think about what he didn't have, and immediately rushed towards He kaize and them.

They are still on the eaves of the building. Below them are a group of first-order zombies who are constantly chasing. There is a second-order zombie who is eyeing and ready to fight at any time. Jing Yuding doesn't dare to fight at all.

In case of another mental attack, he was afraid that he would not be able to carry it and fall off the eaves of the building, and the consequences would be unimaginable.

For the present, he can only escape.

He kaize and Chen Yilong also noticed the fast approaching second-order zombie and determined that the other party was spiritual.

The opponent is strong. They look at each other and are tacitly prepared to deal with those first-order zombies close before the second-order zombies arrive, so as not to be surrounded by them later.

If you really get to that point, there are second-order zombies on the side, which may launch mental attacks at any time. I'm afraid they will be consumed in the car wheel battle of these first-order zombies sooner or later.

In order to save power and prepare to deal with the second-order zombie, they had to fight with the first-order zombie with a big knife.

At the same time, they dared not save bullets and shot and exploded one or two zombies at any time to reduce the burden.

As for Wu Zhenjie and Wu Zhenying, they just fired a few shots, but they were attacked by the mental power of the second-order zombie.

They had no powers, their mental strength was weak, and they were half hearted. They were hit at once.

At this time, the two had lost their combat effectiveness. They both squatted down with their heads covered and endured the pain in their heads.

If He kaize and Chen Yilong were not in front, I'm afraid they would be torn up by the first-order zombies.

But such a situation is really disadvantageous to them.

Seeing the second-order zombie looking at the running Jingyu, he kaize felt bad. He cut off the head of an approaching zombie with a big knife. After winning a little space, he quickly ran the power, condensed a thunder and lightning, and quickly hit the second-order zombie.