💠51-55💠

Chapter 51:  Killing

With the addition of Ye's team, the situation here was suddenly reversed.

Now that the mutant dog has been found, ye Tianchen is also ready to make a quick decision.

It's getting dark. I don't know if it will lead to other zombies or mutated animals and plants.

After looking at the two mutant dogs, ye Tianchen ordered Hu Peifeng and Dai Qiang to help ouyangbo solve the mutant dog as soon as possible.

Hu Peifeng is a speed variation, and Dai Qiang is a fire power.

Although they are only first-class, they are strong in actual combat ability. They are more than enough to help ouyangbo deal with the mutant dog.

As for this end, he alone is enough.

Seeing that the injured Zeng Weiqi has been taken down, Bai Yuping and Feng Dali are there to help protect him. There are no other dangers here. He can also try the strength of the mutant dog without worries.

Clench your fists with both hands. With Ye Tianchen as the starting point, several ice marks spread rapidly and attacked the mutant dog.

The speed of the mutant dog is very fast, but there is no friction on the ice, which will greatly affect the speed and strength of the mutant dog.

To stand firm on the ice, the mutant dog had to use its claws to grasp the ground.

In this way, it almost broke the speed advantage of the mutant dog.

Ye Tianchen is a second-order power. When dealing with a first-order mutant dog, he already has an advantage in the same order.

In addition, the application of ice power is handy. The arrangement of those ice marks is arbitrary and scattered, forming small traps one by one.

Rao is a mutant dog that keeps dodging and inevitably falls into the surrounding circle of ice marks.

At this time, many small ice spikes grew on the ice and stabbed sharply at the mutant dog.

Aware of the danger, the mutant dog quickly hid in the mountain, but because the ice surface was too smooth, he couldn't control his balance several times, stumbled, and was stabbed several places by ice spikes.

In this case, the mutant dog's eyes become scarlet.

Letting the pus drip continuously, the mutant dog stared at Ye Tianchen. Suddenly, regardless of the sharpness of the ice thorn, he directly spread his legs and rushed towards Ye Tianchen, trying to break the fish's death net.

How can ye Chen get close to the dog.

On the ice, small ice spikes suddenly grow and disappear, and constantly plunge into the claws of the mutant dog.

The mutant dog, not affected by the pain, is still running with all his strength, with a big mouth and an angry expression.

However, after the mutant dog advanced a little distance, the small ice spikes suddenly became dense.

When the mutant dog set foot on this team of ice spikes, he unexpectedly failed to pull out his claws, but froze in place and howled bitterly.

Seeing this, ye Tianchen coldly recalled his thin lips.

These ice spikes cost him a lot of abilities, but they add a lot of sharp barbs.

After inserting into the mutant dog's paw, the barb continues to extend, directly nailing the mutant dog's paw in place.