💠191-195💠

Chapter 191: Unwilling and powerless

In order to block those earth spikes, the fourth order zombie has a great consumed deal of power.

At this time, looking at Feng Rencheng's powerful fist, the zombie had to choose to avoid.

But will Feng Rencheng give so many more opportunities to zombies?

When the zombie chose to escape, several walls were immediately raised on its side to block the escape route of the zombie.

The movement was restricted, and the zombie had lost the first chance to do it again.

Feng Rencheng punched the zombie on the head with a large number of earth power. Almost, he knocked off the whole head of the zombie.

And this is not over.

Because of the wall, the badly hit zombie can't escape. Feng Rencheng continues to punch rapidly with the effectiveness of the pill. Regardless of the hard appearance of the zombie, he has beaten the zombie out of shape.

Seeing another punch, Feng Rencheng could completely end the zombie. When the accident happened again.

The seemingly dying fourth order wood variant zombie, while Feng Rencheng was still frantically punching, several sharp vines with barbs suddenly came out of his hands and stabbed Feng Rencheng at a close distance.

The attack was too sudden. Feng Rencheng turned red again and underestimated the fourth order wooden variant zombie. At this time, Feng Rencheng could not avoid it. He could only condense the unearthed wall at a very fast speed and try to stop those vines that wanted people's lives.

However, just before the wall was condensed and thickened, the vines had attacked in place, directly penetrated these fragile walls and continued to attack Feng Rencheng.

Fortunately, when the wall began to release, Feng Rencheng had subconsciously retreated quickly.

At this time, although the attack speed of the cane was a little faster than that of Feng Rencheng, when it stabbed Feng Rencheng, the wall behind him had been stuck, and the cane continued to attack, so that Feng Rencheng would not be pierced through several holes at once.

Rao is like this. Feng Rencheng's injury this time is not light.

One of the vines almost stabbed Feng Rencheng's heart.

However, several organs, such as lungs and kidneys, were attacked by these vines.

What's worse, the barb on the cane aggravated these injuries and made Feng Rencheng feel unbearable pain.

And the zombie also got time to breathe with this blow.

When Feng Rencheng was seriously injured and the earth wall collapsed, the deformed zombie staggered towards Feng Rencheng who almost fell to the ground, as if he didn't know the pain and fatigue.

It can not complete this mission, but the man in front of it, the highest officer of the security base of City C, must be killed.

At least, it will bite a few holes in Feng Rencheng's body and turn Feng Rencheng into a zombie.

This is also an extremely cruel revenge on Feng Rencheng.

On the other hand, because he was seriously injured, Feng Rencheng's efficacy was also rapidly losing.

Originally, he was relying on this strength to solve the zombie first, so that he could attack with all his strength after suppressing the zombie, resulting in carelessness in defense.