💠81-85💠

Chapter 81: Cultivation Chat Group

After returning to the office, situ Youcheng had just sat down when a little assistant hurried in.

Seeing situ Youcheng, the little assistant flashed a light of worship in his eyes, took a piece of paper, walked quickly to situ Youcheng's desk and said excitedly: "Doctor, the black rain that day near City C, and then the fog, many ordinary people in City C security base successfully stimulated their powers."

On hearing the news, situ Youcheng Teng stood up, took the information handed over by his little assistant, opened it directly and browsed it quickly.

When we saw that there were two more space powers in the security base of City C, another ordinary person who successfully stimulated the light power this time, and a group of ordinary people who stimulated other powers, situ Youcheng showed a crazy smile on his face. With those excited and trembling fat, situ Youcheng looked a little strange and crazy.

However, other researchers and assistants in the office were also immersed in the news brought by the little assistant, which also exposed a lot of madness.

Looking up at his little assistant, situ Youcheng was in a good mood and praised him by the way: "Good! The news came in time. This time, you have made great contributions."

After listening to situ Youcheng's words, the little assistant was overjoyed and quickly thanked and flattered situ Youcheng.

At this time, Ling Minggang, who had cleaned up his mood and taken care of himself, also returned to this office.

Seeing that the researchers were almost crazy, Ling Minggang felt a clatter in his heart. He didn't know what had happened.

ust when he saw Ling Minggang, situ Youcheng handed him the information in his hand and ordered in a cold voice, "Take a good look at this information. Check to see if there is anything you can do inside and bring me two back."

He took the information in doubt. Ling Minggang looked at it and was surprised by the news.

The Institute aims to study powers and zombie viruses, but it has not made much progress.

However, a black rain and abnormal fog made so many ordinary people successfully stimulate their powers!

This is really incredible.

Originally, according to people's subconscious cognition, stimulating powers will only happen at the time when the end of the world has just come.

But this time, so many ordinary people succeeded.

As long as we find the changes that have taken place in these people, we can point out the direction for the research of the Institute.

After a closer look, Ling Minggang was slightly stunned when he saw the names Qiao Pingyi and Xu Zilan.

He knows something about Xu Zilan.

After all, this water power is pretty good-looking, and he is still impressed after seeing it.

I didn't want to move. This woman was lucky to unexpectedly stimulate the second power, which is a rare space power.

In this way, this woman in the security base of City C will certainly become the object of solicitation of major forces.

However, this inspires a second power, which is rarely heard.

If he could recruit this man and make situ Youcheng an experimental object, he would be a great achievement.

Well, the institute should be able to let his son go.

Of course, Ling Minggang knows.

Dual system powers like Xu Zilan and space powers will receive great attention in the security base.