💠166-170💠

Chapter 166: Not an opponent

He was tense and looked at Qiao Weiwan on guard. LU Hong took a deep breath to calm himself down as soon as possible.

She can't panic in the face of an unknown enemy.

Otherwise, she would have lost before the fight began.

Qiao Weiwan naturally saw LU Hong's vigilance.

After picking his eyebrows, Qiao Weiwan slowly walked towards the three people lying on the ground.

If you get the pollen from the Datura magic plant, you should treat it as soon as possible. Otherwise, the pollen will penetrate too deep and be controlled by the Datura magic plant, and things will be in great trouble.

After looking at the situation of the three people, it's OK. It's not so serious.

After all, when LU Hong attacked, the pollen soaked in the water polo, which still affected the drug properties of these pollen.

Of course, to such an extent, it is enough for the three people to lose their resistance and even be finally controlled by pollen invasion, but it takes longer.

Three pills were taken out of the bag, and Qiao Weiwan directly popped into the three people's mouth.

Seeing that it was Qiao Weiwan, the three were relieved.

At this moment, Qiao Weiwan lost the pill. Out of their trust and gratitude to Qiao Weiwan and their attitude of being a living horse doctor, they didn't doubt what the pill was and whether it was poisonous, so they swallowed it directly.

For a moment, the weak and numb body seemed to begin to regain consciousness and control, which surprised the three people.

They really didn't expect that Qiao Weiwan would have an antidote against the poison used by LU Hong, and the effect was so good.

Lu Hong, who has been on guard here, noticed the changes in the three people and set off a storm in his heart.

This Qiao Weiwan, how can there be such an antidote to pollen?

What exactly is the origin of this man? Why is it so powerful?

If she passed the news on to the master, she would certainly be able to make great contributions.

Qiao Weiwan must be the one who did damage in zhangjiazhen that day. The master has been looking for him.

However, the current situation also seems to be extremely unfavorable to her. LU Hong had to try to think of a way to escape successfully.

As long as she can connect with Tang Mingzhen and pass the news to the master, isn't it more than enough for the master to deal with Qiao Weiwan?

At that time, she would like to see how miserable this Qiao Weiwan will die.

Looking at LU Hong, Qiao Weiwan suddenly raised his speed and attacked LU Hong.

Because LU Hong has something to do with the demon cultivation, Qiao Weiwan also doesn't want to use magic and spiritual talisman. It's the most safe to use the method of close combat.

As for the three Ouyang Xues, they used their powers, and there was song Ruoxi's case. It is estimated that their struggle will not attract much attention from others.

As long as you don't involve her, it's good that Moxiu can't find her head for the time being.

Having made up his mind, Qiao Weiwan is ready to make a quick decision.