💠253-Finale💠

Chapter 253 The finale of the apocalypse

After absorbing the crystal and nuclear energy of many zombies, the situation of bailifeng has finally improved a little.

But at this time, bailifeng suddenly looked ferocious and spit out a mouthful of blood. He had just repaired a little meridians and was seriously injured again.

Feeling the situation of his body, bailifeng widened his eyes in fear.

"Why? Why?"

This loud roar made bailifeng spew out a big mouthful of blood again, and the whole person was depressed.

Regardless of anything else, bailifeng used his last strength to catch it outside, and several zombies were caught in.

After absorbing the energy, bailifeng felt that it was far from enough and caught Ye Tianchen in again.

Feeling a great force, ye Tianchen wanted to resist, but he found that his whole body was imprisoned. He was not the opponent of bailifeng at all.

Thinking of the voices he had just heard, ye Tianchen felt bad.

No matter what kind of death, he doesn't want to choose.

After all, ye Tianchen still has the pride of the children of the aristocratic family. How can he allow himself to be humiliated like that?

......

At the same time, two figures appeared outside. It was Qiao Weiwan and min Yanxiu who hurried over.

Seeing these two people, Yin hagiyue was frightened and became more and more frightened.

Whether it is the master with unknown situation inside or the evil star chasing after him, it can't afford to provoke.

However, it seems even more impossible to escape.

When Qiao Weiwan and min Yanxiu appeared, it already felt that this space seemed to be imprisoned by more powerful forces. It could not use the ability of space jumping at all.

Moreover, it was very difficult to move its fingers because of the terrible pressure.

I only saw them walking slowly. It seemed that every step stepped on its head, making the crystal core in its mind tremble.

Before long, Yin Qiyue felt a chill flash across his neck. It seemed to see his body falling back, although the angle was strange.

Until his head fell heavily to the ground, Yin hagie seemed to feel a relief.

Similarly, other zombies here were killed in an instant.

After that, Qiao Weiwan and min Yanxiu continued to go in.

After sweeping the divine knowledge inside, Qiao Weiwan's face was a little ugly.

There, bailifeng suppressed Ye Tianchen and wanted to do that to absorb energy.

On their side was Xu Zilan, who had more air out and less air in, who was also in a mess.

At the same time, there were several ferocious zombies on the ground, all of which were taken away.

It seems that these are caused by bailifeng's forced absorption of energy.

Seeing that bailifeng was so weak, Qiao Weiwan and min Yanxiu no longer delayed.

As the saying goes, taking advantage of his illness to kill him, he managed to use the hidden array column to quickly repair those arrays, once again suppress the cultivation that bailifeng might soar, and successfully make bailifeng hurt more, but he can no longer give bailifeng a chance to escape.

Only when bailifeng is solved, the rest will not be a big problem.

However, before continuing to take a few steps, a burst of energy fluctuation came.

The impact of this degree is not a big threat for the two.

Min Yanxiu waved his hand, and a spiritual shield covered the two people, completely isolating the impact damage

.After a while, after the aftershock disappeared, the two took off their protective covers and continued to walk in, but their faces were even worse.

Just there, ye Tianchen, who was unbearable and humiliated, directly chose to explode himself.

With Ye Tianchen's proud temperament, how can Bai Lifeng be humiliated at will?

Although he wanted to live, he also left those marks, which was enough for the people of the security base to find them along and deal with the convenience bees.

However, under such circumstances, ye Tianchen will never let bailifeng succeed.

He would rather die than be humiliated like that!

Because ye Tianchen deliberately left behind, the self explosion was resolute and sudden, completely disrupting bailifeng's plan

At this time, in the room, Bai Lifeng, who was already seriously injured by Ye Tianchen's self explosion, was lying on the ground, and his injury became more and more serious and extremely embarrassed.

Seeing this scene, Qiao Weiwan and min Yanxiu walked in quickly.

Hearing two footsteps, bailifeng's eyes opened hard. Seeing that it was Qiao Weiwan and min Yanxiu, he narrowed powerlessly again.

Under such circumstances, he must have no way to live

.....

Because of the quick action of Qiao Weiwan and min Yanxiu, the great hidden trouble of bailifeng has been solved.

At the same time, ye Tianchen and Xu Zilan who escaped also died.

Inside the security base, after solving the future problems of the security base, Feng Rencheng gave his seat to Zhang Yuefeng, joined the ranks of leading the team to eliminate the zombies, and died with the zombies in the operation.

When dealing with the Institute and situ Youcheng, Ling Minggang broke out in a powerful battle, and finally died with situ Youcheng who injected the medicine himself

.......

With the participation of Qiao Weiwan and min Yanxiu, taking the security base of City C as the center and cooperating with other security bases, they launched a comprehensive counterattack against zombies and soon established their advantages.

At the same time, Qiao Weiwan began to clean up the pollution of soil and water at the source, provided new seeds and livestock, and people's life began to return to normal.

However, when they didn't find it, Qiao Weiwan and min Yanxiu left a letter with Qiao Pingyi and quietly left

.......

Through time and space, when Qiao Weiwan and min Yanxiu are down-to-earth again, they have come to Xiuzhen continent.

Qiao Pingyi's cultivation was too low to withstand such space shuttle. After fainting, he was sent to the space by Qiao Weiwan and was still in a coma.

Holding Wan'er's hand, min Yanxiu's face was full of joy: "Wan'er, we're back."