💠31-35💠

Chapter 31: Item 0031

When asked, Qiao Weiwan blinked and wanted to cry again.

There's no way. This is her only and legitimate brother. How can she watch her brother find guilt?

Seeing this, Qiao Pingyi quickly raised his hand and said, "Sister, I didn't lie to you. I won't go. Really!"

No way, he wanted to protect his sister, but he didn't want to see her cry because of him.

He really did not expect that his sister, who had always been strong and would hardly show weakness in front of him, would cry because of this matter.

It really made him feel bad.

What's more, his sister also succeeded in stimulating powers. She said there were ways to help him become stronger, which is also possible.

Her sister never lied to herself.

Maybe he shouldn't just think about himself and run to the research institute to find a way.

Temporarily persuaded her brother. Although she used a method that Qiao Weiwan despised, she was relieved to achieve her goal.

Her brother is also trustworthy. At least he won't go back on what he promised her.

Nodded, Qiao Weiwan reluctantly showed a smiling face: "OK, my sister believes you."

As for helping her brother become stronger, she still has a way.

However, all this has to wait for his body to be better conditioned. I can't hurry.

In order to stabilize his younger brother, Qiao Weiwan said, "Xiaoyi, you first regulate your body. With a good body, what you want to do will be more convenient, including becoming strong."

However, he was still uncertain about the future, could not sneak away to the Research Institute, and could not quickly become strong. Qiao Pingyi was still a little lost, but he reluctantly nodded.

Frowned, Qiao Weiwan thought, and had to let out a little flame from the palm of his hand again.

Qiao Pingyi saw it. Sure enough, his eyes brightened, but he became more lonely.

He really wants to have powers to protect his sister in the future.

Looking at his brother like this, Qiao Weiwan took the flame away, gently patted his brother on the shoulder and said gently, "Xiaoyi, sister, this time, I really got a good chance to stimulate my powers."

In order to surprise his brother more, Qiao Weiwan whispered in Qiao Pingyi's ear, "My sister got a good thing, but she hid it by her sister and didn't bring it back to the base, so as not to be found by the people of the base and have to turn it in."

Hearing this, Qiao Pingyi opened his eyes again and looked forward to his sister.

Qiao Weiwan smiled slightly and began to write on the table with water: My sister will successfully stimulate her powers only after eating that thing. Then, when your health is better, my sister will take you out and give you a try.

Good stuff?

Hearing the news, Qiao Pingyi became more and more excited.

If there are good things and good things to stimulate powers, isn't it possible that he will succeed in owning powers and will no longer be a drag on his sister?

However, excitement is excitement. Qiao Pingyi also knows that walls have ears.

What's more, in this base, there are all kinds of mutants, including the enhancement of vision and hearing. They should be careful when they speak, so as not to cause trouble.