💠131-135💠

Chapter 131: Item 0131

The zombie is still approaching quickly. Zhou Jiaren's whole head is covered. She is unable to think. She only knows to run to the street with all her strength. Whether she is dead or alive, give her another pleasure.

When Zhou Jiaren ran to the corner of the street exhausted, there were several cool sports cars parked there.

Seeing that it was Zhou Jiaren, a comatose who didn't know who it was, and the group of zombies who were about to catch up, Zhang Yuefeng raised his eyebrows unexpectedly.

This is a marginal area. In the past, zombies would not rush out of the ruins and come here.

What's going on today?

On Zhang Yuefeng's careless face, the gravity in his eyes flashed away.

Just now, he also passed by here and heard unusual news. Only then did he bring the members of the team to see it.

Unexpectedly, it would be such a serious situation.

Zhang Yuefeng shouted to Zhou Jiaren, "Get on the bus!"

While talking, Zhang Yuefeng attacked the zombies who were chasing after Zhou Jiaren with an unreasonable lightning strip.

Lightning has natural restraint against zombies.

Seeing the arrival of lightning, the flexible zombies also know how to find a place to avoid this fatal blow.

And clumsy, is too late to respond, they were electrocuted all over crackling, or dead or injured.

One move delayed the pursuit of the zombies, gave the collapsed Zhou beauty time, mechanically carried the unconscious Li Tianle on the back of a sports car.

Seeing that people had got on the bus, Zhang Yuefeng stepped on the accelerator fiercely and roared one after another, he took the team members out of the original street at a very fast speed.

These sports cars are all refitted by Zhang Yuefeng. They are full of power and strong defense. They are suitable for his coquettish and dandy temperament, but they also have strong performance, which is no worse than that kind of off-road vehicle with high chassis.

The main reason is that these cars accelerate very fast, run no worse than the first and second-order speed variation, consume a lot of fuel, but they can save lives.

The reason why they want to take Zhou Jiaren away is that they probably know the situation inside. When they go back, they can get some useful information from them.

Although Zhang Yuefeng looked very out of tune, he still had a bottom line for the priorities of things.

This time, the zombie rushed to the edge area, which has a great impact on the safety base of City C and even other surrounding cities. It will certainly attract the attention of senior management and appropriately change the defensive strategy.

These, Zhang Yuefeng guessed, will not sit idly by.

What's more, if he remembers correctly, isn't this woman from ouyangbo's team?

It would be great to hear more about ouyangbo and Xu Zilan from this woman.

After all, he saved their lives this time.

As for the other members of the team, although they were shocked by the emergence of the zombie group, out of their trust in captain Zhang Yuefeng, they still listened to the captain's instructions and did not flee without authorization.

At this point, Zhang Yuefeng, the captain, is still in place and competent.

At the back of the motorcade, after the lightning attack, the zombies were frightened by the strength of Zhang Yuefeng, and the subsequent lightning net and flame attack came, which made them unable to pursue, so they had to give up.