💠41-45💠

Chapter 41: Energy Stone

The scene he saw was so sour that he almost lost control, but min Yanxiu knew Qiao Weiwan's temperament and restrained his impulse to rush in and take the "man" out and beat him up.

Don't want to make Qiao Weiwan angry, min Yanxiu can only sulk his husband.

He finally found Wan'er, but his Wan'er is in close contact with other "men" at the moment. Is he despised and green?

Extremely dissatisfied with the "man", min Yanxiu once again explored his divine knowledge and wanted to see what kind of wild flowers it was. He didn't even want to pay attention to his family.

But when min Yanxiu saw the "man" again, he was stunned.

Why does this man look so much like his Waner?

Recalling the information he saw in the archives of the security base that day, min Yanxiu was still sour, but at least it was calmed down a little.

This so-called "wild flower" turned out to be Wan'er's brother, Qiao Pingyi.

Well, brother-in-law, Wan'er cares about it again. He just reluctantly tolerated it.

Because Qiao Pingyi's identity was determined, min Yanxiu swept the divine knowledge again, but found something wrong.

Well, is Wan'er quenching his brother-in-law?

But look at that posture, it seems that something is wrong.

After tightening his good-looking eyebrows, min Yanxiu observed carefully and finally found the problem.

Now, min Yanxiu doesn't want Qiao Weiwan to waste his spiritual power in vain.

In this position, the aura is really too thin, and it is too difficult to practice.

In case that her little brother-in-law's spiritual power is consumed because she regulates her body, it may not be enough.

His face was a little ugly, but min Yanxiu tried to pass a message to Qiao Weiwan before she began to do it: "Wan'er, wait a minute."

Then, without Qiao Weiwan's consent, min Yanxiu moved a few times and came to the door of the room.

Gently buttoned the door. After getting Qiao Weiwan's promise, min Yanxiu pushed the door and went in.

The Qiao Weiwan in the room actually hesitated.

Her cultivation is only one level of Qi, and her spiritual power storage is too limited.

In this case, if you want to help your brother sort out his meridians thoroughly, I'm afraid it's not enough. Maybe there's no spiritual power on the way. On the contrary, it will further confuse his brother's meridians, and the consequences are unimaginable.

But without help, my brother's pain is also difficult.

But when she still hesitated, min Yanxiu's voice came.It can be said that for Qiao Weiwan, min Yanxiu is different and powerful.

Even if we came to this plane together, we haven't really seen min Yanxiu, but Qiao Weiwan still believes that min Yanxiu will not be bound by many restrictions of this eschatological plane.

Moreover, min Yanxiu's insight is also extraordinary, and his proposal will not be boring.

At this time, seeing min Yanxiu pushing the door and coming in, Qiao Weiwan looked back and was stunned, and could not help but frown.

This man, who has been hurt like this, still wants to show off?

Could it be that he forced his way across the plane and came here to find her?