💠56-60💠

Chapter 56: Zhang Yuefeng

In the warehouse, people carried a lot of materials in large bags and small bags before leaving the warehouse and returning to the square.

But at this time, outside the abandoned factory, another team came here.

Several high-profile SUVs rushed directly into the abandoned factory and just saw three dead mutant dogs there, as well as ye Tianchen, Xu Zilan and others who came out of the warehouse.

With a squeak, the tire rubbed the ground and made a slightly harsh sound, which made Ye Tianchen and others look sideways.

When he saw the blatant graffiti on the car body, ye Tianchen's eyes narrowed slightly.

Why did Zhang Yuefeng come here?

Is it true that Zhang Jia also wants to win over Xu Zilan and rob him?

The car just stopped, the door opened, and a pair of straight long legs first appeared in front of everyone.Soon, a tall white man got out of the car.

The person here is Zhang Yuefeng of Zhangjia.

Like the Ye family, Zhangjia is also a big family in the security base, but it is not very harmonious with the Ye family.

Like Ye Tianchen, Zhang Yuefeng is one of the best geniuses in the security base. Now he is a second-order thunder power.

The members of the Zhangjia team following Zhang Yuefeng are also very good experts, on a par with the Ye team.

Different from Zhang Yuefeng's genial and handsome appearance, Zhang Yuefeng's appearance is feminine but indifferent. It is also a rare good appearance.

As soon as he appeared, Zhang Yuefeng also attracted Xu Zilan's eyes.

Of course, Xu Zilan has heard of Zhang Yuefeng.

However, Zhang Yuefeng's fierce reputation is not so close, so Xu Zilan will rationally take the idea to Ye Tianchen's side.

However, when I really saw Zhang Yuefeng and Xu Zilan's heart, I couldn't help accelerating the beating speed.

Ye Tianchen, who had been on guard against Zhang Yuefeng, did not find this change, but ouyangbo noticed it.

Ouyang Bo, who was already in a bad mood, was even more angry. His fierce eyes flashed away, and his evil thoughts kept rising.

But he also knew that ye Tianchen or Zhang Yuefeng in front of him was not the object he could resist or even offend for the time being.

Therefore, ouyangbo could only slightly hang his head and hide his eyes.

When he got out of the car, Zhang Yuefeng swept forward, skipped Ye Tianchen, who was on guard, and slid to Xu Zilan not far from the side.

Felt Xu Zilan's naked eyes, with a bit of appreciation, a bit of greed and a bit of fear. It was very complex, but Zhang Yuefeng couldn't help picking a good-looking eyebrow.

This move made Ye Tianchen very dissatisfied.

A little step forward, ye Tianchen asked coldly, "Zhang Yuefeng, what are you doing here?"

Hearing Ye Tianchen's unwelcome voice, Zhang Yuefeng turned his eyes back again.

After looking at Ye Tianchen, Zhang Yuefeng smiled and said, "Ye Tianchen, this is your home? Do I need to report to you when I come here? Hehe! When did you manage so wide, ye Tianchen?"

Ye Tianchen's face was a little ugly when Zhang Yuefeng was so straight and white, but he still said, "We have completed the task of collecting materials this time and are ready to go back. If you want to stay here, we naturally can' t control it."