💠116-120💠

Chapter 116: Sudden Change

Huang Phil and Liu Yao have some difficulty in dealing with second-order mutant dogs.

At this time, they noticed that the other team members had solved the trouble. They couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, no longer distracted, and tried their best to deal with the two dangerous mutant dogs.

On Huang Fei's side, the consumption of powers and physical strength is still great. Fortunately, Chen Yuyan, Chen Yuying and Ni Peiyu joined to launch power attacks at the far end, interfering with the attack direction and angle of the mutant dog, creating opportunities for her.

Seeing that the mutant dog turned his body to avoid Chen Yuying's fireball, he lost his balance for a moment. Huang Phil saw the opportunity and quickly came forward. The Tang Dao in his hand was filled with a large number of gold powers and fiercely chopped at the mutant dog.

Although he failed to kill the mutant dog, there was a big hole in the mutant dog, and all kinds of pus flowed out. The air was filled with disgusting putrid smell, which almost made Huang Phil not come up at one breath.

Fortunately, Huang Phil succeeded in one move and quickly backed away, so he didn't get dizzy and vomit.

Seeing this, Chen Yuying quickly gathered a few fire powers. When the mutant dog was struggling with pain, she quickly threw them away.

All of a sudden, the mutant dog didn't avoid neatly and was directly hit in the leg by a fireball.

At that time, the flame was burning, and it made the mutant dog wail and roll on the spot, trying to put out the flame.

Seeing that Chen Yuying succeeded in the sneak attack, Huang Phil and Ni Peiyu dared not delay, ran forward and cut at the mutant dog with their weapons.

Ni Peiyu is a wind power. He has the blessing of wind power in speed, which is faster than Huang Phil.

When she arrived at the mutant dog, Ni Peiyu stabbed the bone removal knife in her hand into the mutant dog's head, but it was because the mutant dog moved too fast and just stabbed into the mutant dog's ribs.

Although it was a pity, Ni Peiyu didn't dare to hold it up. He hit it successfully, quickly pulled back the bone removal knife, and activated the wind power again to stay away from the mutant dog in an instant.

There is no way. Her own physical strength and defense ability are still relatively poor, but she doesn't dare to be hit by the mutant dog.

Fortunately, while Ni Peiyu retreated, Huang Phil caught up, clenched the Tang Dao in his hand and fiercely cut off the front paw extended by the mutant dog.

The speed was so fast that the second-order mutant dog had no time to take back his claws, so he was cut off by Huang Phil's Tang Dao.

Even if the body strength of the mutant dog is too strong, the golden power is added to Huang Phil's Tang Dao, which is sharp and irresistible. In addition, the mutant dog has been injured and divided his attention, so he will be seriously injured by Huang Phil directly.

With a knife cut down, most of the front paws of the mutant dog were removed, and the whole body could no longer maintain its balance. It staggered and was full of flaws and loopholes.

Huang Phil will not miss such a good opportunity.

Waving the Tang Dao again, Huang Phil cut off the head of the mutant dog.

With one click, Huang Phil cut off half the head of the mutant dog.

Fortunately, the half head of the mutant dog that fell to the ground, where the crystal nucleus glittered, was not hurt, and could no longer maintain the action of the mutant dog.