💠141-145💠

Chapter 141: Item 0141

As soon as he spoke, Qiao Weiwan saw an Li'er who was about to come to the door. It was a bit of an accident.

In addition, he kaize and he Huanhuan are walking with him.

After a little thought, Qiao Weiwan guessed that it was the people of two teams who came to thank you again.

Or are they here to win over themselves and Xiaoyi?

He raised his eyebrows slightly, and Qiao Weiwan smiled faintly.

However, we have to try Xiaoyi's mental strength.

Probably because of the joint role of Hunyuan fruit and the best energy stone, Qiao Pingyi not only successfully stimulated the light power, but also very good in mental power.

Ordinary powers, that is, the five senses are stronger than ordinary people,

There are also very few powers that can strengthen their mental power on the basis of ordinary powers.

Xiaoyi is the best of this kind of people.

In other words, Xiaoyi benefited more from the quenching body of Hunyuan fruit, which enabled him to develop the sea and divine knowledge.

However, Xiaoyi can't fix the truth, and his divine consciousness is biased towards the situation of spiritual powers.

This is also a great benefit to Xiaoyi.

After Qiao Weiwan found that Xiaoyi's mental power was good, he deliberately guided Xiaoyi to exercise and use his mental power.

At present, Xiaoyi is still in the stage of development and exploration, and the application of spiritual power is not proficient.

After thinking for a while, Qiao Weiwan continued to look at the three people talking outside the door and said to his brother, "Xiao Yi, expand your mental strength and observe the villa door."

After listening to his sister's words, Qiao Pingyi nodded and began to try to spread his mental power and look at the door.

At this time, he kaize looked at anli'er with a little complexity.

Just now, they were also shopping in Fangshi. They saw the interaction between Ye Tianchen and Xu Zilan.

It is also for this reason that they know that an Li'er's fiancé Ye Tianchen is actually hooked up with Xu Zilan's cheap woman, and involves topics such as "taking advantage" and "responsibility".

So it seems that something indescribable must have happened between Ye Tianchen and Xu Zilan, so such sensitive words need to be used.

Their brother and sister were full of hate for Xu Zilan. They didn't like such a selfish woman.

What I didn't expect was that Xu Zilan had a relationship with Ye Tianchen so soon.

Where do they buy an Li'er, a real fiancée? Where do you live?

Just to their surprise, an Li'er heard these all the way and knew that ye Tianchen might betray her, but she was always very calm. She didn't fight face to face, but left indifferently.

Seeing this, the brother and sister have more sympathy for anli'er.

At this time, he kaize and he Huanhuan met at the door of the villa, and some couldn't control their eyes.

However, anli'er was thinking about things and didn't notice it.

In the small villa, Qiao Pingyi released his mental strength to the door and began to describe everything he "saw" to his sister one by one.