💠221-225💠

Chapter 221: Tan Yunjie's command

Zombies roared over, and the dense appearance still made the team members more dignified.

However, it was easy to kill all the way, which still made some people impulsively underestimate the enemy.

As a vice captain and a third-order ice power, Tan Yunjie is very calm in character.

Knowing that neither Qiao Weiwan nor min Yanxiu would make a move, Tan Yunjie took the initiative to take the command task.

After taking a look at the zombies, Tan Yunjie observed the surrounding environment and soon made a battle plan.

The members of the whole team, under the guidance of Qiao Weiwan, learned to attack at different degrees from far and near.

But at present, there are too many zombies. If you kill the enemy directly with power, I'm afraid they will soon be consumed by these zombies and fall into inferior.

So, the team of ten people, began to take Tan Yunjie as the center, separated in groups of three, and arranged the formation.

When the zombies got closer, they began to throw bombs there, trying to kill as many zombies as possible and reduce the number of zombies.

They are all powers or mutants. In terms of power, they are naturally different from ordinary people.

From a distance, the team members began to fight the zombie.

Even Qiao Pingyi seriously carried out the task assigned by vice captain Tan Yunjie, without delaying at all.

Still sitting in the car, looking at Tan Yunjie's arrangement, Qiao Weiwan was very satisfied.

At the beginning, I agreed to accept Tan Yunjie and others in order to have a deputy, so that I don't need to do everything myself.

Now it seems that what Tan Yunjie did is still very qualified.

Moreover, although the relationship between the five members of Tan Yunjie's team was still very good, they did not hold a group in the team and undermine unity.

At this point, Qiao Weiwan can rest assured.

His eyes continued to look at the other players.

Of course, Qiao Weiwan's first concern is his brother Qiao Pingyi.

The actual combat over this period of time has made Xiaoyi grow rapidly and can be alone.

If he were not young, Xiao Yi could be independent.

At this time, Xiaoyi is arrogant and disobedient without his own identity. Instead, he tries his best to cooperate with other teammates, deal with the zombies with all his strength, and let himself fully integrate into the team.

Looking at it, Qiao Weiwan is very happy and more relieved of Xiaoyi.

Other members, including Lu Yi, who fought five dregs before, threw bombs timidly at this time, and did not panic because of the approaching zombies. One by one, they made great progress.

Fortunately, Lu Yi, a space power, has played a great role at this time.

When he was at the security base, Qiao Weiwan had given Lu Yi a lot of heat, and there were a lot of bombs.

With Lu Yi's weapon support, the team members let go a lot when throwing bombs.

However, bombs are also in short supply, and naturally they cannot be completely thrown out.

Almost, Lu Yi will no longer take out ammunition.

Noticing this, knowing that ammunition had been consumed a lot, Tan Yunjie did not continue to do so.