💠91-95💠

Chapter 91: Wind Element

The zombies in several rooms have been solved. Here in the coffee shop, there is only the last warehouse left.

Because the light here is much dimmer, the zombies are also out of control, and the danger increases sharply.

After looking at the half open wooden door, Qiao Weiwan's eyes narrowed dangerously.

Here, the number of zombies is the largest, and there is even a second-order speed variation zombie, which is not so easy to deal with.

Of course, in addition to the zombies, there are a lot of materials in it. This is an unexpected property.

Anyway, she has killed so many zombies, and her accomplishments have been improved a little. If she absorbs the much stronger dead spirit here, maybe she can be promoted to the third level of Qi practice.

Although the same is not enough, it has made progress at least.

Having made up her mind, Qiao Weiwan raised her feet and continued to walk in.

Min Yanxiu, not far behind, looked at Qiao Weiwan cutting and killing zombies all the way, slightly distracted.

I still remember that when he was in Xiuzhen mainland, what he most appreciated was Wan'er's perseverance and vigorous vitality.

Although it is dangerous and may be injured, it is not enough to stop Waner from moving forward.

But that time, he watched Wan'er fall apart and disappear before his eyes. Min Yanxiu's confidence was also severely hit.

When he found that Wan'er's spirit had not completely dissipated, he recklessly crossed the plane and finally came here along the soul disk and found his Wan'er.

It was also because it was extremely difficult to recover, which made him cherish Waner more.

Especially when Wan'er accepted him, it made min Yanxiu ecstatic and didn't want to lose Wan'er any more.

This also made him unable to bear to watch Wan'er face danger, for fear that he would suffer another powerless loss, which was a pain he couldn't bear.

In addition, Wan'er's cultivation is still too low. He is even more worried about letting Wan'er face the changes he may encounter alone.

Now, looking at Wan'er's tenacious efforts to exercise and improve his strength, min Yanxiu can't help feeling a little astringent.

Maybe he was wrong. He shouldn't limit his aster like this.

Slightly drooping his eyes, min Yanxiu's heart was a little chaotic, and he began to be relieved, suddenly.

He likes it better, isn't it Wan'er like this? Why restrict Waner because of himself?

He raised his eyes and looked at Wan'er who was firmly walking towards the warehouse. It was so eye-catching that min Yanxiu's lips unconsciously bent an arc.

At this time, Qiao Weiwan can't be distracted to pay attention to min Yanxiu for the time being.

There are more hidden dangers in this warehouse. She has to be more careful.

Sure enough, before Qiao Weiwan approached the wooden door of the warehouse, a figure jumped out quickly and rushed straight to Qiao Weiwan.

Qiao Weiwan had been prepared for this move for a long time. With a cold hum in her eyes, she waved hook Yue up vigorously and quickly, and just hit the Zombie's hard nails.

This zombie is only a first-order wind power zombie, not the second-order speed variation.

But Rao is like this. Qiao Weiwan doesn't dare to underestimate it.