💠121-125💠

Chapter 121: Unbelievable

After checking the rune order of the array, Qiao Weiwan soon found a breakthrough.

If she wants to enter the array quietly without being discovered by the person who arranges the array, it is the best choice to start with a few small runes.

This is Qiao Weiwan's exclusive secret collection in Xiuzhen mainland. It's a secret method to deal with arrays. You can also cross the order and start with high-order arrays.

Fortunately, Qiao Weiwan found the same smell in the amusement park before in this array, which must be left by the demon cultivation.

At this moment, Qiao Weiwan can relax a little.

It's easier to have only one powerful demon cultivation opponent than to have several to come.

Seeing that it was getting late and the danger was approaching quickly, Qiao Weiwan did not delay any longer.

He took out the rune pen from the space, and Qiao Weiwan gently picked it at those Rune points.

Suddenly, some mysterious changes took place in the runes near here, and soon a small channel came out.

This method of entering the array can avoid the monitoring of the array setter and is more safe.

Moreover, when she enters the array, the array will be restored again. Then, the demon cultivation can no longer find her information.

Of course, Qiao Weiwan has used the breath collection technique in the Hunyuan formula in advance to restrain his own breath and won't leave clues here.

After successfully entering the battle, Qiao Weiwan soon saw zhangjiazhen appear in front of him.

This point where she is is is just the highway entrance into the town, but it's not close.

After thinking about it, Qiao Weiwan directly took out an off-road vehicle with a high territory and released her divine consciousness. Fortunately, she saw the location of several teams, which was not far from her.

Slightly picked eyebrows, and there was some fate between them.

If it's too much trouble, Qiao Weiwan doesn't want to really hang out with them and get into trouble.

However, Qiao Weiwan soon found the problem again.

He kaize, they are in trouble?

After a little look, Qiao Weiwan understood the general situation. Obviously, it was a mutant plant.

Moreover, it is a mutant Datura, and its strength is not low.

Otherwise, we can't maintain the magic array here.

On the bus, Qiao Weiwan stepped on the accelerator to the end and rushed in the direction of the three teams.

It's not far away. As long as she takes them in the right direction, she can leave zhangjiazhen before dark.

Otherwise, according to the plot, there are changes in the task this time. An Li'er and he kaize will get lunch boxes here.

She still wants to go to the theatre, so keep these people.

Of course, continue to give Huang Phil a big favor, which may be useful in the future?

The car roared all the way and soon came near he kaize.

Looking at those people scrambling to deal with Datura, Qiao Weiwan quickly gathered a fireball, directly locked the position of Datura, and smashed the fireball.