💠26-30💠

Chapter 26: Item 0026

As soon as the door opened, Qiao Weiwan felt soft when he saw his familiar and strange brother Qiao Pingyi.

After looking at him for a while, he saw that his brother was still sweating on his forehead, his face was pale and bloodless, and his body was getting thinner and thinner. Qiao Weiwan loved him even more.

When she saw her brother smiling weakly at her, Qiao Weiwan hurried forward.

At this moment, he saw that his brother's eyes were suddenly out of focus, and the whole person also turned in her direction. Qiao Weiwan was so frightened that she widened her eyes.

He grabbed his brother's body and felt the high fever temperature on his brother, as well as his thin body with almost only bones left. Qiao Weiwan couldn't help but have a sour nose, red eyes and a very sour heart.

Although she is still a stranger to her own brother, it is really rare for her to be such a sensible child at such a young age.

He picked up his brother, and the light weight in his arms made Qiao Weiwan feel even worse.

But there is no way. The original owner and his brother Qiao Pingyi have no powers. It is really difficult to survive in this last world.

He gently put his brother on the bed, and Qiao Weiwan no longer stingy to use Lingli. He immediately checked his brother's physical condition.

Qiao Weiwan was even more thankful for this inspection.

Although my brother had a fever and his body was very dilapidated, now that she came, there was still a way to cure him.

First, he carefully combed and nourished his younger brother's muscles and veins with his spiritual power. Seeing that his younger brother's face was slightly better, his frown was slightly loosened, and Qiao Weiwan was relieved.

Disguised as a kettle at home, Qiao Weiwan took out a little spiritual spring water from the space, plus some drugs in the collected materials, held his brother and gently fed some into it.

Of course, the medicine was just a formality, not really for my brother.

After feeding Lingquan water, after a while, Qiao Weiwan touched his brother's forehead again.

Feeling that the high fever had subsided and her breathing was much more stable, Qiao Weiwan helped her brother well and covered his stomach with a thin blanket. Then she sat down.

My brother has been able to sleep safely. The situation has improved. When he wakes up, he will be almost there.

It's just that the deficiency caused by lack of nutrition has to be taken care of slowly.

Anyway, she has space and materials and needs to repair the injury of the spirit. She is not ready to go out to do tasks for the time being. Be careful. There should be no big problem.

This time, she got a lot of points from the task of the team, and she got a little material, which was enough for their sister and brother to last for a period of time, and would not attract too many people's attention.

At the same time, when her brother's illness is better, she is ready to find an opportunity to register as a power. In the future, it will be much more convenient for her to act and obtain the relevant benefits of the base.

As for powers, she had already thought about it, so she disguised herself as a first-order fire power.

Although her mixed body is very rebellious, she doesn't want to be too high-profile by pretending to be a power.