•♥𝗦𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸♥•

𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞,
𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡!

• ✦•❥তততততত•♥•তততততত❥•✦ •
⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈ . ⠈.
🎀𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑🎀
①⑨⑧①
⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈ . ⠈.
• ✦•❥তততততত•♥•তততততত❥•✦ •

"Alright, just calm down!" you groaned quietly, holding the telephone receiver close to your ear as you occasionally glanced back at the bedroom doorway.

You were standing by the bed, more or less looking as though you were an intruder in your own house, given the way you were attempting to 'lay low'.

Your consistent glances at the doorway was to keep an eye out for your husband, because you weren't exactly hoping for him to hear your discussion on the phone - which was ironic, considering that you were talking to his best friend.

But it wasn't what it sounded like.

The foundation of the story had been laid out, a little over four years prior to the present moment - for that was when you had been working as a media journalist, that was when you'd met Queen.

It sounded crazy, for you to have been able to say it so casually, and even after four years of close friendship with the boys, it still caught you by surprise every now and then.

What was even more surreal was the fact that you called one of those boys your husband - and that was the brilliant guitarist, Brian May. The two of you had been married for a little over a year, and yet you still had moments where you were certain that you were merely living in a dream - one that was scheduled to end at any given moment.

However, it was the farthest thing from a mere dream - it was your reality, and though you always kept yourself grounded, there were instances where you found yourself carried away; and the current situation was one of those instances.

When you'd suddenly - though not unwillingly - been propelled into a romance with Brian, your bond with the other three boys had simultaneously strengthened. It was as if you'd all belonged to the same soul family, where abundance with one individual eventually triggered abundance with all.

Though your relationships with the other three boys were far from romantic, you were the closest person to them. They cherished and treasured you as though you were a rare gem that couldn't quite be categorized with a label. They held an immense amount of love for you, and there wasn't anything they wouldn't have done for you.

But the dynamic wasn't a one way street, because you never failed to reciprocate that love tenfold. They had also become very important people to you, and there wasn't anything you wouldn't have done for them.

Sometimes, to a fault.

At the present moment, you were on the phone with Roger, who served as the vivacious drummer in the band, and someone who seemed to get himself into trouble everywhere he went.

And if he wasn't getting himself into trouble, he was subconsciously finding ways to create trouble.

"Princess, please, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO," he panicked, sounding as though he was about to cry. "I love Leia so much, but I can't leave Cassie!"