⋅✩Forever This✩⋅

⋅✩⋅⋅⋆⋅⋅✩⋅

⋅✩⋅⋅⋆⋅⋅✩⋅

╔══⋅• ♡ •⋅══╗
N O T E
╚══⋅• ♡ •⋅══╝
⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅

Before I begin, I'd just like to disclose that this chapter might be very poorly written, and I apologize for that, it's been a while since I'd last done this.
Hopefully you can excuse my errors, and messed up story-line.

My apologies if it sucks, I just wanted to write this piece.

Remember to stay amazing, and I sincerely hope you enjoy - even just a little.

All my love!

⋅⋅⋅⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋅⋅⋅

┏━━⋅☆:::♡:::☆⋅━━┓
Set In The Year
【1978】
┗━━⋅☆:::♡:::☆⋅━━┛

⋆ ⋆ ⋅⋅ ⋆ ⋆

"It's only fair that I should let you know, what you should know. I can't live if living is without you. I can't live anymore,"

⋅✩⋅⋅⋆⋅⋅✩⋅

You threw your head back as a laugh escaped your lips, your eyes glistening as you did so. With one hand on your thigh, you found your moment of laughter uncontrollable as you were seated in the living room with your husband of two years, as well as the three men that he just so happened to work very closely with. But of course, regardless of the fact that these three individuals were fully grown men, you'd often referred to them as boys, for there was always something that reflected within the surface of their souls, a glimmer that was very child-like, better defined as youthful. These three boys, along with the man you were happily married to, were the very names that the English rock group, Queen, was comprised of. Freddie, John, Roger, and Brian, were their names - and of course, you were married to the last mentioned name, the extremely knowledgeable astrophysicist that was equally as skilled with his guitar as he was with the field of study that struck his interest. Freddie was the visually artistic lead singer, often flamboyant whenever he performed on stage; John was the fairly reserved bassist, usually staying quiet, but not lacking wit whenever he did decide to speak and have a bit of fun; Roger was the fun-loving, eloquent drummer whose personality held stark similarities to that of his lead vocalist best friend. Then, there was you - the pride of the group. Understandably, you weren't exactly an active member in terms of official business, and record sales, but you were the most important part, simply because the boys adored you more than life itself. To them, you had become this precious treasure, this rare gem that each of them desired to keep safe until the end of time. It was hard for any outsider to believe the intensity of their love for you, but it was very much real - and none of the boys cared about whatever negative comment might have been made in relation to their adoration for you. If you were sad, they would bend over backwards just to see the ghost of a smile grace your beautiful face, if you were angry, they'd get on their knees just to pacify you, if you were hurt, they'd lose their minds trying not to let their wrath consume them entirely.
Naturally, it goes without saying that you loved them just as much, you cared for them just as much - you wanted to protect them just as much.