⋆⋅🦋Better In Time🦋⋅⋆

✩⋆⋅【N O T E】⋅⋆✩
✩⋆⋅༻•༺⋅⋆✩
Hello! Before this begins, I would just like to disclose that there is a fairly strong trigger warning implied in this opening statement - so if you are sensitive to such paradigms, I beg you not to read this piece!

Moving on, I would just like to send my love out to all the people that are currently suffering - regardless of what nature the problems might be of, and whom these people might be. If you are suffering, in any way, shape, or form, my love goes out to you - and should you ever need someone to talk to, I am right here for you!

Furthermore, I'd like to apologize for all errors - and I sincerely hope you might find this chapter reasonably interesting!

Thank you for reading, and remember to stay amazing!

All my love!

♡Soula♡

ꕤ✭⋅⋆⋅⋆ ❋ ⋆⋅⋆⋅✭
╔══⋅⋆⋅⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋅⋆⋅══╗
Set In The Year
♡1979♡
╚══⋅⋆⋅⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋅⋆⋅══╝
⋅•⋅☆::::::::♡::::::::☆⋅•⋅

"It hurts when it heals too, but it'll all get better in time,"

⋅⋆♡٩(●ᴗ●)۶♡⋆⋅

"Okay, but you have to admit that you were admiring her!" you laughed at your best friend of ten years, a tall, and fairly mysterious man that you knew to be Brian.

"I was not!" he defended, leaning against the granite kitchen counter with his arms folded. "Believe me, I was barely even there - mentally," he rolled his eyes as you bustled about the kitchen, trying to put the utensils away. "(Y/N), are you sure you don't want me to help you? I feel bad just....standing here while you-"

"Do not argue," you straightened up and held your index finger out. "I'm just glad you're here," you sighed. "It's been a while," you shook your head.

"I know," he winced.

Now, you and Brian had been best friends for a little over a decade - as mentioned before, and it was safe to say that you and your best friend had been through quite a bit together, as all best friends could testify. The two of you had met in college, having taken mathematics together at the time. From the moment he had first bumped into you, in the hallway, one fine afternoon, you were sure that he would eventually become an essential part of your life - and you had been utterly correct about that. The two of you had bonded almost instantly, having shared a vast amount of common interests, and almost thinking exactly alike. You both understood each other a great deal, and there was a way, that the pair of you communicated, that was so deep - that no one else could possibly have understood in the manner that you understood each other. Almost every day was spent together, doing the things that you both loved, as a pair of closely bonded friends. People had even made fun, saying that the two of you were twins, because you were so alike - and it was the strangest thing, truthfully. Brian had been one of the most essential parts of your life, and you had served the same purpose, for him. You had been there, standing by him through everything, just as he had been there for you.

Through the years, you had grown together, and you watched him develop into the wonderful man that you had always known him to be. Brian, though having been very passionate about a career in astrophysics, had become a vital member of an English rock group that had luckily made their big break as Queen. You remembered being so proud of your best friend, that was now a famous musician, known almost everywhere he went. Of course, even when he became a celebrity, he had never forgotten you - always keeping in contact, and always sending you gifts whenever he could.