•♥𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲♥•

• ✦•❥তততততত•♥•তততততত❥•✦ •
⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈ . ⠈.
🎀𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑🎀
♥①⑨⑥⑨♥
⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈ . ⠈.
• ✦•❥তততততত•♥•তততততত❥•✦ •

"Yes, Brian, I'll be there before midnight, jeez!" you groaned quietly into the phone whilst still maintaining a bit of annoyance in the raised frequency of your attempted whisper.

You glanced back at the little gathering in the living room at the house that you were currently present in, glancing at your boyfriend, Michael.

As difficult as it was to believe that the person you were on the phone with was not your boyfriend, that was the reality of the situation for you.

You were currently on the telephone with your room-mate and best friend, Brian, a young man that you attended college with.

At the present time in your life, you were a second year college student, your field of study being 'Law and Education'. Since you had been accepted into one of the most prestigious universities you'd been aware of, 'distance' wasn't necessarily a concern for you when you'd first submitted your application to the facility - and the location of the university was quite far from where you had previously resided. However, it hadn't been such a big problem for you when you had received your acceptance letter, because you'd also been offered a residential house on the campus, which you had been told you would share with a male counterpart - a fellow student.

And of course, that student was Brian, a young man that had quickly become your best friend. Though he specialized in a field of study that was notably different from yours, the two of you got along very well. He was extremely intelligent, taking up the sciences, and pursuing astrophysics, and he was also quite musically talented, skillful at the guitar that he had built with his father. There was hardly ever a dull moment with him, because there was always something to talk about, something to explore.

Having a wonderful housemate, or as you normally said, room-mate, was a factor that greatly influenced your perception of college life. Since your living conditions were as happy as happy could have possibly been, you were able to thrive better in every other aspect of your academic life.

But even then, your academic life wasn't the only segment of your existence that prospered - your personal life did too. You had happened to get into a romantic relationship with one of Brian's fellow physics classmates, Michael, and the pair of you had been dating for nearly a year now.

However, even though everything was quite close to perfect, there were a few minor details that didn't seem to fall into place the way you would have wanted them to.

One of them was the fact that Brian was overprotective of you, often behaving as though he were more of a boyfriend to you than Michael was - but since Brian was your room-mate and best friend, it never seemed too unnatural.

The second of those aforementioned details was the fact that you and Michael didn't really have a great deal in common. Don't get the wrong idea - you were attracted to each other, and enjoyed spending time together, but you didn't have an awful lot to talk about.

Things were always very peaceful between the pair of you - too peaceful, if that made any sense.

A bit of banter would have made things more interesting, and perhaps spirited debates might have made things more exciting - but those dynamics weren't present in your relationship, and that was something you simply accepted.